FIRST HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

Just now, jrober38 said:

Allen has looked horrible.

He's been a complete deer in the headlights today. 

It’s hard to even assess how Allen has played with the way this o line is playing. 

And I cant say I blame him for looking a bit wide eyed with how many times he’s been killed out there. How many sacks are we up to now? 15? lol (j/k) 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

What game are you watching? Do not just watch the QB but look at the receivers who can’t get separation and not to mention the OL sucking. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

What game are u watching... Our guards have been absolutely atrocious. Pushed back into Allen literally every single play. The only time Allen is able to get a throw off is on rollouts and the Bengals are prepared for them cause we have had to use them so much 

• Like (+1) 1

I have to laugh at the people saying pull Allen before he gets hurt.  Who do you put in, Peterman?   

Peterman is the clear starter for week one.   I've seen enough.   

Allen needs to learn, progress, and ride the bench the first year.   He's definitely not ready to lead this team to 5 of 7 on the road and I'm not ready to ruin another Qb.  

This entire team is a work in progress, not a finished product that needs a qb. 

Let Allen play and grow. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Allen has been indifferent in my opinion. So hard to guage him today. That one pass to Clay was bad but he threw it on the run. Not an easy pass to make. And the other bad throw your talking about really wasn't a bad throw. He was just trying to force something on 3rd and long.  Not a bad throw just trying to take a risk cause he hasn't had many opportunities to let one rip

I think both throws were bad. And despite the horrible blocking he still has to get rid of the ball. He’s not looking good to me. No way I even consider playing him week 1.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Where should he throw it??

Without seeing the all 22 it’s impossible to tell if he has anybody open In the flats or short middle.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Now tell me about his completion percentage..

Seriosuly, how can anyone with a brain evaluate Allen so far?

He's looked like a deer in the headlights. Isn't feeling pressure, is taking unnecessary sacks, and hasn't done anything to move the offense. 

This has been a horrible performance. The penalties have obviously hurt, but don't try to spin this. If this was McCarron or Peterman people would be asking for them to be cut. 

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

That happens when you have a guy in your face before you complete your first read.  I don't think AJ or Peterman would have looked any better.

We saw how McCarron looked against browns in this situation... He didnt even last a quarter out there