FIRST HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Holy geez... This OL is abysmal. I didn't think they'd be this bad but so far Miller has three penalties, Groy whiffed on a sack, Bodine got walked right into Allen's lap for a sack, Newhouse on the left is getting zipped by nearly every play, Ducasse can't sustain a block... Is it really Mills right now who's played the best of the OL so far? Cripes. If this carries over into the regular season, adios Castillo, who I've felt since day one was one of McDermott's "bleh" hires. 

What's up with Dawkins? Did I miss something with an injury or did they wanna see Newhouse out there?

Damn. One way to fix these OL issues is a short, quick passing game which plays better to Peterman's skill set than Allen's. 

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

The biggest issue is good OL help is difficult to find.  Most people are not letting good OL walk unless they already have someone else in the pipeline ready to play.

I agree but from I am seeing things can’t get much worse. 

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Maybe it is better to redshirt Allen this year after all. He will NOT make it through the season. Let Peterman and McCarron die behind this line this year. Start over again next year. Beane did NOTHING with the OL this off season. They will get everything they deserve. 

And who do you think will start once Peterman or Allen get hurt?