Don’t shoot the messenger

Dead last seems a bit of a stretch. But Actually, I love it. 

These current Bills players seem to really love + embrace the underdog role and proving people wrong. 

I would imagine that that this will just dump more fuel on the fire for them. 

• Like (+1) 3

I don’t think that the Bills number is ridiculous but I also don’t think that they are the worst team in football. I think that the Jets, Colts, Dolphins and a few others could be worse. 5-11 or 6-10 wouldn’t shock me though. The OL is bad, the pass catchers bad and QBs bad (unless Allen bursts on the scene). The offense could be AWFUL. The defense should be really good. They are a year away from being good though IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

And this is exactly why you play Josh Allen from day 1.

If he looks lost, you take a shot again at QB picking in the top 5.

We need to know NOW if he’s got it or not. Forget sitting him for a year. It’s stupid imo.

• Like (+1) 2

yeah teams like the Colts, Browns,  Bucs, Cardinals, Denver, Jets, Miami, Chicago, Washington. These are all teams that I'd say are worse off than our Bills. But since we're the Bills & don't have a clear cut starting QB, the national media puts us near the bottom.

As others have stated, our defense alone will keep us in games. And if our running game is on track & we don't turn the ball over too much, we'll remain competitive just on solid fundamental football. Here's hoping all this last place talk will help to light a fire under our a$$e$ & keep us in contention for a playoff spot.

But the NFL sure didn't do us any favors with how tough our schedule is. 1st half looks rough, 2nd half looks promising

37 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Have to take the over.  Ridiculous how underrated we are at this point, when we made the playoffs last year.

We traded away the QB that was the only reason we made the playoffs.  How can we not expect a massive drop off in wins - even though at almost every position except left guard and center, we're better?