Jamal Adams doubles down on his challenge to Josh Allen

B/R: The tweet at Josh Allen. Is that part of the mental warfare?

Adams: Yeah, I know he's seen it. I know he's definitely seen it, so that means he's going to try me and I definitely want him to try me. I'm excited for this year. I'm itching for this year because a lot of people just don't know. They just don't know yet. I don't want to spoil the treats. I just can't wait.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

"I know he seen it."  Still baffles me that grown, educated adults can't speak properly :)

A lot of these guys simply aren't educated though . They just glide through College only worrying about football.

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

"I know he seen it."  Still baffles me that grown, educated adults can't speak properly :)

It's a tweet, not a doctoral dissertation. I get it though, I couldn't stomach using bad grammar. Too many years of Catholic education.

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Adams: Yeah, I know he's seen it. I know he's definitely seen it, so that means he's going to try me and I definitely want him to try me. I'm excited for this year. I'm itching for this year because a lot of people just don't know. They just don't know yet. I don't want to spoil the treats. I just can't wait.

"I don't need your :censored: :censored:, I'm on my own :censored:." ~ Kanye

Seriously though, this guy is quickly becoming a jerk-off and he doesn't understand the fact he is still a relative nobody. 

Edited by H2o

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Funny he brags he's their savior and he's making the Trump face. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Why worry about the Bills? and the 3rd string QB? who might not even see the field?

If he wants an NYJ Superbowl  it goes through NE and TB12.

Go call out the goat Mr Sophomore jinx.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2