LeSean McCoy allegations

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

But, of course, the first reaction is to come down on McCoy.

All of us know nothing about this situation and since we know nothing about it, the first reaction is to find McCoy guilty.

I't horrible, but that is the way people's minds work.

One of the few logical ones on here.

6 minutes ago, bills.avfc said:

i don't think it's that. for me at least, it's just that this specific type of allegation has to be treated a bit differently due to the ramifications of the expression of any kind of doubt. it's not about instantly believing what the woman said at all, it's just that you also should not cast any doubt on the accusations. it's important to stay completely impartial.

Doubt should always be cast upon accusations rather than the accused. We live under a justice system based on reasonable doubt, after all. Reasonable doubt of guilt should always be assumed until proven otherwise. It is on the accuser to prove guilt. Innocence is presumed. The court of public opinion would be a lousy system to live under, as the rush to judgement shows.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

If early in the morning is like 4:00, then it's impossible that McCoy himself is involved.

It's it's A 6 hour drive from Miami to the Florida-Georgia border. He would have to account for more than 12 hours. Unless he flew.

12 minutes ago, bearc012 said:

Edited by JaxBills

couple things that seem odd...

Why would the shutting off of cameras be relevant if McCoy ordered the power off.  Cameras need to be powered.

Why would anyone who's currently acting through the legal system to evict someone living in their house, then hire a thug to break in and beat said person?  Doesn't make sense.

Edited by wiskibreth
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, bills.avfc said:

i don't think it's that. for me at least, it's just that this specific type of allegation has to be treated a bit differently due to the ramifications of the expression of any kind of doubt. it's not about instantly believing what the woman said at all, it's just that you also should not cast any doubt on the accusations. it's important to stay completely impartial.

That's the stupidest thing written in this thread yet.  Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, wiskibreth said:

Why would the shutting off of cameras be relevant is McCoy ordered the power off.  Cameras need to be powered.

Why would anyone who's currently acting through the legal system to evict someone living in their house, then hire a thug to break in and beat said person?  Doesn't make sense.

The attack happened after she had the cameras removed.

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

Between Zay, Ritchie and Shady, we can have a reality show with all the drama the last few months. Probably get good ratings. 

Don't forget Poyer. We've gone from the Bickering Bills to the Bizarro Bills.
We may need to bring back Bania at RB. (OK, Banyard).

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, wiskibreth said:

Why would the shutting off of cameras be relevant is McCoy ordered the power off.  Cameras need to be powered.

Give me one high profile NFL incident that made sense to any rational thinking human being? 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

This is also the most alarming thing to me as well. Scary how this country is starting to get. 

Right? People that have formed opinions and found their "facts" on Twitter played a huge role in that orange crap-sack ending up in the White House. It's just crazy to see how controlling the mob mentality can become.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

It's it's A 6 hour drive from Miami to the Florida-Georgia border. He would have to account for more than 12 hours. Unless he flew.

Hell even then, if he flying Delta to ATL it was most likely delayed.  One of the worse airports man.

• Haha (+1) 2