LeSean McCoy allegations

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Being all over twitter doesn't mean much other than a lot of people "heard about it"

Twitter has broken every NFL news related story for the last 3-4 years. 

4 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Anyone saying this is fake and it turns out to be true should be lifetime banned 

Wow, this is the single dumbest post I have ever seen on this board...literally the dumbest.

So people who want to know the incident is real, confirmed, and McCoy is a suspect or person of interest first should be banned?  Because some people are going to just assume some random post on social media is real despite any proof of evidence should be banned?

GTF out of here with that nonsense.  Everyone will want McCoy to do go down hard if this is true...but its total bulls**t you demand people to be banned who are skeptical that its real given we live in a time where fake stories are circulated easily online all the time.  

• Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 5

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

If it's true - we'll know soon. No woman is going to go to the ER looking like that without authorities being called.

I think you're right.  

I knew a guy in college (in jail now) who got drunk and pretty much beat her up soundly.  As soon as she got the ER, the nursing staff asked what happened and she wouldn't say.  Then the cops showed up 15 minutes later because the hospital staff called them.

Just now, Gugny said:

I haven't read through all of the comments.  But I'm pretty sure you were NOT speaking to Zay Jones.

He caught like 7,500 balls in college.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

If his steroid use has any ties with the bills staff...Beane, Mcdermott, the entire front office could be wiped clean if they knew about it and hid it. 

this is horrible news 

The NFL would know if he was doing steroids

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

So instead all Bills fans should doubt the victim and deny the photo, chalking it up to photoshop or mistaken identity?  I'm for a full investigation, as is everyone, but for people to try to excuse this away is nutty.

You need a time out to compose yourself? ??‍♂️???

Just now, Yeezus said:

Twitter has broken every NFL news related story for the last 3-4 years. 

LMAO!!!!  News and an Instagram post are not the same thing.  NEWS has not broken anything right now...all they are do is recycling the same IG post.  Not one news outlet has released a story with any confirmed information other than telling people some girl made this post.  

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Come on...this isnt fair.  No one is attacking the victim.  In fact, there is no confirmed incident yet, so still not a confirmed victim.  The girl allegedly beaten has nothing out there that suggests she was even beaten.  The girls in the pic dont even look like the same person.  Some random person posts a random IG post with a pic as the only evidence that doesn't even like the same person in the photo.  He has no history of this behavior, the pic of her is in a different country than where McCoy seems to have been, the IG handle of McCoy is incorrect, the beaten girls IG has no reference to McCoy and her even knowing each other, and the other allegation are so severe it seems impossible none of it would have come out before.

This is what is wrong with society...more than 90% of the stuff online is fake...its probably even worse than that...and yet people take all this stuff as true first before questioning it.  I am dumbfounded how many people are jumping to the conclusion this is real with a complete lack of evidence this event even happened.

Look if its true, everyone wants McCoy to go down hard for being an awful person.  But its totally reckless to assume some random thing like this is true without any history to suggest this pattern of behavior, no confirmation the beating ever even happened, etc etc.  Its actually quite disturbing how many people are defending a victim they dont even know exists or not.  

To be fair, how can you tell with her face like that?