Jordan Poyer family drama

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

I hope Poyer , McCoy  and Zay wake up and focus on football. These off field disasters can destroy good careers .

Trust the process

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

How do we know this?

It doesn’t take much reading between the lines to know that he cheated. He’s tried to apologize but so far it isn’t happening. 

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

So we dont know for sure, just speculating 

She called him out for it. She revealed the girl. He apologized. I’ve been following on social media and it isn’t some mystery. Neither of them is hiding or denying it. 

Now if your point is, “we don’t know the whole story” I would agree. If your point is “do we know if he cheated?” You are just burying your head in the sand because you don’t want the truth to be true. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

She called him out for it. She revealed the girl. He apologized. I’ve been following on social media and it isn’t some mystery. Neither of them is hiding or denying it. 

Now if your point is, “we don’t know the whole story” I would agree. If your point is “do we know if he cheated?” You are just burying your head in the sand because you don’t want the truth to be true. 

Yep and she admitted to cheating on him before they were married (though I don’t think that was a secret either). Seems like neither was ready for marriage. Just hope his head is on straight for the season.

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is there something about DB which makes them more likely to pick out the batshit crazy ones?  Think Miko Grimes...

19 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

He cheated on her and people here are making it out like she did something wrong and what was she to expect. You guys are impossible when it comes to the Bills ?

Well, just my opinion ..... but while cheating on your partner is wrong, airing out your private relationship problems on Social Media is also, IMO, wrong.

Less wrong maybe?  Sure in a moral sense, but just as destructive to relationships.

I feel fairly confident if Snapshat and Insta existed in 10 Commandment times, that one woulda made it in there with the rest of the "thou shalt not" list.

20 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

How about if my point is, "I am not following on social media and I hadn't seen it reported at the point where I made the "how do we know he..." post?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is there something about DB which makes them more likely to pick out the batshit crazy ones?  Think Miko Grimes...

Well, just my opinion ..... but while cheating on your partner is wrong, airing out your private relationship problems on Social Media is also, IMO, wrong.

Less wrong maybe?  Sure in a moral sense, but just as destructive to relationships.

I feel fairly confident if Snapshat and Insta existed in 10 Commandment times, that one woulda made it in there with the rest of the "thou shalt not" list.

How about if my point is, "I am not following on social media and I hadn't seen it reported at the point where I made the "how do we know he..." post?

Ha ha, you are good. We have a full army of people with nothing better to do than keep up with the back and forth. We will keep you in the loop.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Snapshat and Instachit wouldn't have existed then...booties weren't as big.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Damned autocorrect...?

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just from what I can tell, I wouldn't consider Rachel to be batshit crazy, certainly not in the same league as Miko Grimes.  She's just mad she got cheated on while they were married.  Can't blame her for being angry, but I agree with you that solving the problem on social media is not the answer.

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

For the life of me, I don't understand why people choose to air their dirty laundry on social media for the entire world to see.

I don’t know if it’s for attention or because it’s just the world these young people are used to 

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Just from what I can tell, I wouldn't consider Rachel to be batshit crazy, certainly not in the same league as Miko Grimes.  She's just mad she got cheated on while they were married.  Can't blame her for being angry, but I agree with you that solving the problem on social media is not the answer.

I see your point that she's not in the same league for "BSC" as Miko Grimes.  The common denominator for me is being willing to put whatever's on their mind out on Insta for everyone.  I can't blame her for "angry" either, I just see social media as having 100% chance of amplifying, and 0% chance of solving, any personal problems.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know if it’s for attention or because it’s just the world these young people are used to 

Imma vote "yes" Yolo

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Theres always been the people that fight in public places. Some people are just drama seeking. They tend to grow up in it, and seek partners that like it and then do it themselves. 

Now instead of a front yard, family bbq, restaurant or bar they have social media. 

An athlete that gets with a teenage instagram model is a prime pairing to likely be “that couple”

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

She called him out for it. She revealed the girl. He apologized. I’ve been following on social media

So, is the UB chick a hooker?  Asking for a friend.....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

Theres always been the people that fight in public places. Some people are just drama seeking. They tend to grow up in it, and seek partners that like it and then do it themselves. 

Now instead of a front yard, family bbq, restaurant or bar they have social media. 

An athlete that gets with a teenage instagram model is a prime pairing to likely be “that couple”

A thoroughly unscientific view on my part, but as for your first point, I find it often skips a generation.  There are things my parents said and did that prompted me to say I am NOT going to be like that.  As for your second and third points, well said.

15 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

A thoroughly unscientific view on my part, but as for your first point, I find it often skips a generation.  There are things my parents said and did that prompted me to say I am NOT going to be like that.  As for your second and third points, well said.

Mines totally anecdotal and not meant to say everyone’s that archetype but it seems pretty common in the folks I’ve seen that fit the rest of the mold. While you learned what not to be like, many just learn what they will think to be normal behavior and becomes the type of behavior that replicates the chemical releases they are used to experiencing. It could of courses be a variety of other causes too. Was painting with a pretty wide brush on that part. 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Mines totally anecdotal and not meant to say everyone’s that archetype but it seems pretty common in the folks I’ve seen that fit the rest of the mold. While you learned what not to be like, many just learn what they will think to be normal behavior and becomes the type of behavior that replicates the chemical releases they are used to experiencing. It could of courses be a variety of other causes too. Was painting with a pretty wide brush on that part. 

Understood, and agree that your experience is just as valid as mine.  I'm sure there were relatives of my parents' generation that avoided family functions simply because 'high drama' couples would be there.

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

She made a comment that she feels like she is a freshmen in college again. She’s 20 right now. So she feels like she’s a year younger. 

but she probably has the world experience of a 50-year-old... right???