BEAT LOUDER?

1 hour ago, Mickey said:

They do try to field a winner every year but since that is not an exact science they need a back up plan so they can sell mediocrity. Hence Taco Day.

Maybe just call it "Mickey (the) Mouse" day - that just screams mediocrity.  The "the" added to avoid copyright issues.

5 hours ago, nucci said:

Why do you need a marketing campaign? You're a Bills fan and season ticket holder....who cares about marketing.....I don't buy tickets based on marketing

Because some people eat those slogans up.  Same people that think nicknames are cool for players 

On 7/2/2018 at 12:44 PM, DasNootz said:

I just received my season tickets.  The best marketing campaign slogan they could come up was One Heart BEAT LOUDER?  We need to bring Russ back.

"ALL HANDS ON DECK! 

Because our left hand doesn't know what the heck our right hand is doing...right hand, where'd you go?!"

It's "One heart beat louder". No simply "beat louder". Get a clue.

Either way, not impressed. But it's just marketing, so I don't give a damn. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/2/2018 at 12:44 PM, DasNootz said:

I just received my season tickets.  The best marketing campaign slogan they could come up was One Heart BEAT LOUDER?  We need to bring Russ back.

When "Beat New England" was offered up as a choice to the focus group the room broke out in hysterical laughter.

Now you know the rest of the story.

• Haha (+1) 1