What Was “The Worst Kept Secret” About Russ Brandon?

I just remembered something. It is weird, but a long time ago somebody said the old bills board went down like it did, suddenly, because it was being used to, set up dates you might say. When the team traveled or what not.

I'm still not sure it made any sense but the idea was they could use the private messages on there, and whatever history in your phone or computer would say boards.bill.com so it looked like you were doing work related stuff. And then for some reason it had to go away fast, so away it went.

Maybe that still doesn't make sense I don't know enough about technology to say. But now this happened it brought the memory of that back to me. 

6 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Depends on your definition I guess. He broke the rules, he's paying the price.

Yes he did.

But in his place I would much rather be the guy who broke a corporate rule and got fired for it and who cheated on his wife.

Than a sexual predator. 

To me the second one is way worse.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Yes he did.

But in his place I would much rather be the guy who broke a corporate rule and got fired for it and who cheated on his wife.

Than a sexual predator. 

To me the second one is way worse.

No question.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

If what he is guilty of is philandering, he has not destroyed himself. 

He is being painted as a predator. If he is not a predator then he is being destroyed by others.

I will agree that if his family is destroyed by this then he is guilty of that part.

You are correct.  Everyone saw the word “misconduct” and assumed it was predatory behavior since it’s a topical situation.  Part of the problem is that since the media is being very careful with how the story, it’s leaving the average Bills fan to make their own assumptions - many of which are taken from recent headlines. 

I guess Adam Bennini caught up with Russ and asked him about that he said “I won’t signify that with a response.”  Now you know why.  

https://twitter.com/AdamBenigni/status/991429554056171526?s=20

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/6/2018 at 12:02 AM, matter2003 said:

Women will never admit it but they often times like inappropriateness from guys to a certain degree...boldness will get you a lot farther with woman than being a nice guy.

This is utter bullcrap. I'll ask you again. Do you intend to project yourself as an incel? Because that's the misogynistic rhetoric you're putting out, pal.

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/6/2018 at 3:04 PM, BadLandsMeanie said:

If what he is guilty of is philandering, he has not destroyed himself. 

He is being painted as a predator. If he is not a predator then he is being destroyed by others.

I will agree that if his family is destroyed by this then he is guilty of that part.

So simply cheating on the old lady isn’t destructive to the family? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Taskerismygod said:

This is utter bullcrap. I'll ask you again. Do you intend to project yourself as an incel? Because that's the misogynistic rhetoric you're putting out, pal.

Haha...nope. I tend to portray myself as a man who knows this from experience with women. Something you clearly dont have.  

And before you start throwing the term of the day out there at least learn what that means. No incel would ever say something like that, they would cry and complain and talk about how woman are trash and how much they hate them.

Edited by matter2003

21 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I know people who worked for him back in the early 2000’s, before he had any real power, and I am told he was a total cad even then. 

I had to look that up.?

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:11 PM, BuffaloRush said:

You are correct.  Everyone saw the word “misconduct” and assumed it was predatory behavior since it’s a topical situation.  Part of the problem is that since the media is being very careful with how the story, it’s leaving the average Bills fan to make their own assumptions - many of which are taken from recent headlines. 

I guess Adam Bennini caught up with Russ and asked him about that he said “I won’t signify that with a response.”  Now you know why.  

https://twitter.com/AdamBenigni/status/991429554056171526?s=20

What is the why we know?

Edited by cba fan

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, matter2003 said:

No those are the women that I dont give the time of day to because I have options.

She used to be a hottie back in the day

Oh I'm not saying it is at all...I'm just saying dont assume that Brandon "preyed" on them...they might very well have been "preying" on him to get what they wanted.

Janet Snyder was never hot, she thought she was hot & still does.  Also I got stories from reliable sources on her that portray her as a pretty sh&tty human being.  Her and old Rusty deserve each other.

17 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Janet Snyder was never hot, she thought she was hot & still does.  Also I got stories from reliable sources on her that portray her as a pretty sh&tty human being.  Her and old Rusty deserve each other.

One wonders how much 'daddy' had to do with her placement and career.  Also working in radio wasn't that great years ago, I wonder if it's any better now.  Especially working for the tools at Entercom.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why is that? 

I believe in the saying "The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Plus he is his brother, if he feels like his brother was wronged do you really want to deal with anymore BS. Just fire them both and give them a nice severance package.

55 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I believe in the saying "The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Plus he is his brother, if he feels like his brother was wronged do you really want to deal with anymore BS. Just fire them both and give them a nice severance package.

I don’t really care about his brother (stay or go), but there’s no way in hell Russ should get any kind of severance package if it can be avoided, he’s already bilked and milked millions from the Bills.

1 hour ago, bbb said:

She's definitely hot for her age now. 

I guess we could agree that we have different taste in women.  I think she looks like the missing link.

6 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I guess we could agree that we have different taste in women.  I think she looks like the missing link.

Yeah, that's what I'm in to. 

• Haha (+1) 4

On 5/5/2018 at 9:18 AM, boater said:

I'm not aware of anything other than an inappropriate work relationship. Though, some posters suggested he was the leak of Owners Meeting audio--that would be pretty heinous. 

As someone who once worked in personnel I can say: you can sometimes survive an inappropriate workplace relationship. But aggravating factors counted against RB:

• he is married
  • the relationship was apparently general knowledge within the organization, apparently exposed at the Sabres Winter Classic
  • he apparently lied to Kim's face when confronted (I read that somewhere)

Also, if he spent Bills money (travel, expense accounts, etc.) to further the affair---he's a deadman walking.

You gotta think with your big head, not your little head.

I feel bad for the Brandon family. Statistics are not good for a marriage to survive an affair.

AP corrected its story (my story). it wasn't the Winter Classic as it became apparent during the Sabres next trip to NYC for game Jan. 18.

jw

6 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Maybe he doesn’t think this. 

7 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

6 hours ago, Rico said:

I don’t really care about his brother (stay or go), but there’s no way in hell Russ should get any kind of severance package if it can be avoided, he’s already bilked and milked millions from the Bills.

So the Bills should fire his brother because Russ slept with an employee? I’m sure that wouldn’t end in a lawsuit....

Also, if you think that RB’s severance isn’t massive, you’ll be disappointed. When our president at the Hornets got fired he walked away with like $6M. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

21 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Haha...nope. I tend to portray myself as a man who knows this from experience with women. Something you clearly dont have.  

And before you start throwing the term of the day out there at least learn what that means. No incel would ever say something like that, they would cry and complain and talk about how woman are trash and how much they hate them.

I am a woman, azzhat. And you did cry and complain and talk about how women are trash. SMH. I'm done with you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I pee sitting down after love making and waking up in the middle of the night.  Reasons for both is because I got tired of missing the toilet and having to clean up.

Why don’t you just pee in the shower ? ?

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So the Bills should fire his brother because Russ slept with an employee? I’m sure that wouldn’t end in a lawsuit....

Also, if you think that RB’s severance isn’t massive, you’ll be disappointed. When our president at the Hornets got fired he walked away with like $6M. 

Could be, but as I said, if it can be avoided, I wouldn't pay him. Don't really care anyways, his public humiliation is good enough for me. :)

1 hour ago, Taskerismygod said:

I am a woman, azzhat. And you did cry and complain and talk about how women are trash. SMH. I'm done with you. 

Haha...sounds like a feminist to me...They aren't known for their reading comprehension. Maybe that nonsense works with the dudes in your life who kiss your ass all day but that doesn't work with me. I know the truth and thats why it bothers you so much.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1