Erie County Executive concerned about fan behavior

"The Bills are working with Erie County and New York State on millions of dollars in upgrades to help improve fan safety. "

Well this I don't like one bit. Not only are you not going to stop the random acts of stupidity on private property, I surely hope you aren't going to cost the taxpayers millions trying to protect people from themselves.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Sad part is most everyone is well behaved even if they had a few, but there are a bunch who are just over the top and in the end it will ruin for the rest.

The jumping on flaming tables etc.. well that's just weird unnecessary behavior. Posting it online is sure to draw unwanted attention and will surely bring in changes that will eventually diminish the tail gating experience.

I love the partying atmosphere, but you got to be able to handle your booze etc... and obviously some cannot

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

Sad part is most everyone is well behaved even if they had a few, but there are a bunch who are just over the top and in the end it will ruin for the rest.

The jumping on flaming tables etc.. well that's just weird unnecessary behavior. Posting it online is sure to draw unwanted attention and will surely bring in changes that will eventually diminish the tail gating experience.

I love the partying atmosphere, but you got to be able to handle your booze etc... and obviously some cannot

That’s todays society. If it’s not put on social media then it didn’t actually happen

• Like (+1) 1

The power of social media. This is a couple of dozen fans out of tens of thousands, but Deadspin made 'em famous. Now they are the face, or flaming asses, of #BillsMafia.

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He should be power slammed through a burning table.  The mere fact that he brings it up will cause more rowdy behavior.  Nobody wants to be told what to do by some loud mouth politician. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't care what people do in the parking lot - it's the drunken a-holes inside the stadium that affect my game experience that I care about.

Maybe they should increase the rowdiness in the parking lot so more people pass out or sufficiently maim themselves so they don't make it into the game

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

"The Bills are working with Erie County and New York State on millions of dollars in upgrades to help improve fan safety. "

I'm sure flame-resistant, indestructible folding tables will have a market big enough to recoup their investment.

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Watch the videos some of the incidents happened on the Bills bus lot.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I remember when they tried to patrol on horseback.That didn't work out well...people were throwing bottles,food,footballs,etc at them.

• Like (+1) 1