We Dem Boys!

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Kinda wish they could’ve come up with something more original. That’s like cowboys fans being called #cowboysmafia or something 

Brandon's departure from the organization is already being felt.

• Haha (+1) 2

Tre Day!

2 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I liked that!

Is that a song they stole from someone?

That whole video doesn't have the corny amateur feel to it that Bills promo stuff does.

Yes it’s a rap song. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Tre Day!

Yes it’s a rap song. 

Ok. Lucky me they found a rap song I like! 

If they went with "Gucci gang" I would have had to find another team to root for til that was over :/

Now if they take it to the next level, they would be the Burglars. B-) Maybe next year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Ok. Lucky me they found a rap song I like! 

If they went with "Gucci gang" I would have had to find another team to root for til that was over :/

Now if they take it to the next level, they would be the Burglars. B-) Maybe next year.

The next lines in the song which they didn’t include are holla holla pop a bottle, holla holla if you su** and swallow ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I’m excited to see the DB group play this year. Hope Taron Johnson comes in and contributes and is a good addition. 

Some rated TJ as the 2nd best nickel CB in the draft.  Let's hope.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

The next lines in the song which they didn’t include are holla holla pop a bottle, holla holla if you su** and swallow ?

Gleep!!

OMG that is a Horrifying mistake.

I can't even post the lyrics here because I am worried I would take a penalty. 

With the Brandon difficulty the Bills posting this song is beyond belief.

In the old days I would have called them and told them to get it offa there. But I don't have that ability any more.

Best hope the other non-rap crowd don't look into it. 

Or again, maybe it is just me and nobody else will think it is a really bad mistake. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Gleep!!

OMG that is a Horrifying mistake.

I can't even post the lyrics here because I am worried I would take a penalty. 

With the Brandon difficulty the Bills posting this song is beyond belief.

In the old days I would have called them and told them to get it offa there. But I don't have that ability any more.

Best hope the other non-rap crowd don't look into it. 

Or again, maybe it is just me and nobody else will think it is a really bad mistake. 

!@#$ **** kitty damn

6 hours ago, wppete said:

I’m excited to see the DB group play this year. Hope Taron Johnson comes in and contributes and is a good addition. 

i am really interested to see what they end up doing with Siran Neal. his versatility is rather intriguing. i wonder if maybe they are going to create a Bryan Scott type role for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

i am really interested to see what they end up doing with Siran Neal. his versatility is rather intriguing. i wonder if maybe they are going to create a Bryan Scott type role for him. 

I was thinking the same. I can see him playing a Nickle LB. I love the way he plays. 

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Shivers like McCarron's wife bikini shivers or shivers like Rosie O'Donnell topless calendar shivers? 

unfortunately its the latter

54 minutes ago, Jeetz1231 said:

I worked out with Jordan Poyers cousin the other day in Salem Oregon, FWIW he told me that Jordan loves Buffalo and wants to stay there the rest of his career. 

I wonder if Rachel feels the same way?