Draft Analysts That Liked Josh Allen at # 7 (Not Just Peter Priscoe)

Funny but this was put out by the Bills and titled “What National Analysts Are Saying About Josh Allen.”  The team’s PR found a few positive ones and sent them out, and left out the all of the negative ones where they got a failing grade.

Oddly enough, one of the biggest draft busts in Bills history, Bucky Brooks loved the move!

By the way, I am convinced that Josh Allen has replaced Doug Whaley as the most polarizing figure in Bills history.  

http://buffalobills.com/news/article-1/What-national-analysts-are-saying-about-the-Bills-drafting-QB-Josh-Allen/2c213d20-bb09-4675-a431-681c4c800af3

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Funny but this was put out by the Bills and titled “What National Analysts Are Saying About Josh Allen.”  The team’s PR found a few positive ones and sent them out, and left out the all of the negative ones where they got a failing grade.

Oddly enough, one of the biggest draft busts in Bills history, Bucky Brooks loved the move!

By the way, I am convinced that Josh Allen has replaced Doug Whaley as the most polarizing figure in Bills history.  

http://buffalobills.com/news/article-1/What-national-analysts-are-saying-about-the-Bills-drafting-QB-Josh-Allen/2c213d20-bb09-4675-a431-681c4c800af3

My only dispute is that Ralph Wilson is the most polarizing figure in Bills history.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CNYfan said:

Josh Allen is totally innocent.  He hasn't done anything yet.

He is coming to Bills Country as a young stranger and we should welcome him and support him.

Sure but I get why fans feel the way they do.  History is not on Allen’s side 

Word is slowly working its way around that Pegula fell in love with Allen's arm when the team worked with him.

We now know (at least to my satisfaction) that Pegula is the lowest information sports fan in the history of sports fans.

I smell a rat here.  I just wonder how much influence Pegula had in this decision.  He may have had 100% influence, or none, or something in the middle.  

We may never know.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Haha well maybe over all.  But as of today, no one divides the fan base than Allen

Allen is not dividing the fan base, the fan base is dividing itself. Its really getting out of hand. I just heard some guy on the radio fighting back tears because they didn't draft Rosen. Allen didn't make the Bills draft him. I suppose the "fire Bean" rally can't be too far down the road.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Word is slowly working its way around that Pegula fell in love with Allen's arm when the team worked with him.

We now know (at least to my satisfaction) that Pegula is the lowest information sports fan in the history of sports fans.

I smell a rat here.  I just wonder how much influence Pegula had in this decision.  He may have had 100% influence, or none, or something in the middle.  

We may never know.

Well, when you don't know, the best thing to do is to assume something nefarious...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

We may never know.

"TPegs would never task experts to do the job then abruptly make the decision himself..........at the peril of said decision makers."    -Doug Whaley

:devil:

3 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Allen is not dividing the fan base, the fan base is dividing itself. Its really getting out of hand. I just heard some guy on the radio fighting back tears because they didn't draft Rosen. Allen didn't make the Bills draft him. I suppose the "fire Bean" rally can't be too far down the road.

Fans are accountable for themselves. They are welcome to feel any way they want; however, their behavior doesn't have to be divisive.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

We may never know.

Stop believing Shoop FFS

47 minutes ago, Mickey said:

If Rosen starts early and has success; soon, very soon.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Haha well maybe over all.  But as of today, no one divides the fan base than Allen

I've already warmed up to Allen....

just hope he can play!

Edited by Tom
Spelling

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

We may never know.

Thanks for clearing that up

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

We may never know.

So basically, you don't know a damn thing. Nice. thanks for the info and the baseless speculation!

2 hours ago, Mickey said:

No Allen's play is dividing the fanbase. It's not like we just sat around and just read a couple paragraphs on this guy, a lot of us watched him as well as studied all the quarterbacks. It's clear that this kid is a project. He feels like another in a long line of Bills' quarterbacks that had big arms, high upside, and didn't work out. Rob Johnson, JP losman, EJ Manuel, so don't expect us to jump and cheer at another project,  sorry.

It’s almost as bad as the Hillary supporters crying after Trump won. The next morning and day on talk radio you would have thought that the world might end. Same feeling today listening to all the Rosen fanboys crying on Buffalo radio because the Bills did not draft Rosen. You guys need to get over your selfs. Beane drafted who he wanted and traded up to get him. Just leave if you can’t stand to support our new QB. Go root for the Cardinals In the desert. 

Yes, totally agree.

i am waiting for the media meltdown over Allen’s first incomplete pass in trading camp.  People are ready to run him out of town and he hasn’t played a down here.

Allen is a gamble on greatness with a low floor.  Didn’t people here argue “just take a big swing”?  They did and we won’t know for at least 2 year’s if they were right or not.  The tools are there and he is reportedly a hard worker.  I was hoping for Rosen over Allen, but I can see why they took their shot on Allen. 

23 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

It’s almost as bad as the Hillary supporters crying after Trump won. The next morning and day on talk radio you would have thought that the world might end. Same feeling today listening to all the Rosen fanboys crying on Buffalo radio because the Bills did not draft Rosen. You guys need to get over your selfs. Beane drafted who he wanted and traded up to get him. Just leave if you can’t stand to support our new QB. Go root for the Cardinals In the desert. 

I couldn’t agree more !!! 

2 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

No Allen's play is dividing the fanbase. It's not like we just sat around and just read a couple paragraphs on this guy, a lot of us watched him as well as studied all the quarterbacks. It's clear that this kid is a project. He feels like another in a long line of Bills' quarterbacks that had big arms, high upside, and didn't work out. Rob Johnson, JP losman, EJ Manuel, so don't expect us to jump and cheer at another project,  sorry.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest the slight possibility that there is a choice other than jumping and cheering for Allen and mass hysteria.