UFA DT Tenny Palepoi Visited the Bills - Signed to a 1-Year Deal

3 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

This guy is definitely a sleeper.  We need to prepare for Kyle’s retirement.  This will be is last season.   I hope we can get the man back to the playoffs again.  It was touching to see him with tears in his eyes with his son. Class act

I would like meatball to run in some more TD's!

55 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Yeah, me too.

Wild_Samoans.jpg

The Wild Samoans --- Folding Tables beware...pick up Star's brother Lowell as a UDFA and sign Tony and add 2x national champion McDermott as manager -- Pegula's have a WWE revenue stream in the making...

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JoeF said:

The Wild Samoans --- Folding Tables beware...pick up Star's brother Lowell as a UDFA and sign Tony and add 2x national champion McDermott as manager -- Pegula's have a WWE revenue stream in the making...

McDermott is way too boring to be a manager. Just sign them up with Paul Heyman and all will be right in the world. 

On 4/12/2018 at 9:44 PM, Derby Dan said:

One of greatest moments in Bills history, who could have predicted that play?  You would have to have a source to do that

Or you could predict another play and then take credit when this play happened, even though you never really said it would. Of course it would take an arrogant attention seeker to do something like that. Know anyone like that?

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to UFA DT Tenny Palepoi Visited the Bills - Signed
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to UFA DT Tenny Palepoi Visited the Bills - Signed to a 1-Year Deal

Good season last year. I like the signing. 

Gotta get a lot of big bodies rotating in and out. That's always been a blueprint for success but sometimes it seems like the league forgets for a while before someone proves again how effective it can be. (Eagles)