Who is your second favorite team?

I don't really have much of a rooting interest in another team but there are players, coaches, and schemes that I'm drawn to.

I think the Rams and Vikings are going to be fun watches in 2018. In a more perverse way, I'm also probably going to watch the Raiders closely this year. I like Gruden the TV personality but Gruden the coach can go !@#$ himself :D

9 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

I enjoy the Saints because i have family and friends in that part of the country,seeing a game in the SuperDome after hurricane Katrina hit was really special.Biggest reason.....my pop liked them...he liked Archie Manning..maybe because his name was Archie?

Wait what ? It’s like being married and having a girlfriend on the side , 

( second favorite team SMH ) 

As much as it's going to cause me grief here, I grew up a Jets fan because my mom's been a Jets fan all her life and she's the only one in my family that likes football as much as I do.  I only became a Bills fan in 91/92 to piss off the Redskin fans in my middle school.  So i'd have to say it's the Jets if I had to pick one.

10 hours ago, sven233 said:

Huh?  Second favorite team?  You mean another sport, right?  When you bleed Bills red, white, and blue, there is no such thing as a second favorite NFL football team....

So, I'll say the Buffalo Sabres.

This...except it’s the NY Rangers given I’m from NYC!

It's pretty much just the Bills.  They're the only team to actually affect me.  

If the Yankees or Knicks win....cool.  If they lose....oh well.  I don't think about it after the game is over and generally don't get "hyped" for the next game unless it's like a game 7.  I don't care to go on their message boards to talk about them.  I don't read scouting reports of draft prospects.

I get excited about FA, draft, camps, preseason and regular season with the Bills.  

I have thought about the draft in some sort of way every day since the season has been over.  

I try to decipher the personalities of Josh Rosen and Baker Mayfield even though I've never met them.  

If the Bills win, I'll watch the highlights multiple times even though I've seen those plays multiple times. 

I generally know all news on Bills just because I'm on this site virtually every day, have the Bills app and listen to WGR while at work.

A thread about having a second favorite team?

Everyone must really be bored. I’ve never seen threads like this that have popped up randomly. The topics are extremely juvenile.

Theres only one team in the NFL. Second favorites are for young kids.

11 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

I enjoy the Saints because i have family and friends in that part of the country,seeing a game in the SuperDome after hurricane Katrina hit was really special.Biggest reason.....my pop liked them...he liked Archie Manning..maybe because his name was Archie?

I usually cheer for former LSU players regardless of who they play for in the NFL.

I cheer for the Saints for no other reason than when the Saints are winning, it’s pretty fun around here. Saints fans are annoying as hell though.

• Like (+1) 1

I have about a dozen relatives that went to Notre Dame, and I was a kid when Joe Montana was doing his thing, so I’ve always kinda liked the Niners. They were also the favorite team of my favorite writer of all time, Hunter S. Thompson.