Who is your second favorite team?

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

the funniest group of animals I've ever seen. I will be reincarnated as a sea lion and bark my arse off and play king of the hill. It's a nonstop party with them, they must be drunk as all get out all day erryday.

Why wait? Just move in now! They will accept you in time. I’ll also come for a photo op. Trust your heart, 

Just now, Augie said:

Why wait? Just move in now! They will accept you in time. I’ll also come for a photo op. Trust your heart, 

as a human? Not a bad idea, I get super drunk and flop around and bark with the big dogs.

4 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

as a human? Not a bad idea, I get super drunk and flop around and bark with the big dogs.

You’d have to work on your stink to really fit in. I’m sure it will come naturally. I mean, who’s not going to be a little rank after sweating on the dock all day? 

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

You’d have to work on your stink to really fit in. I’m sure it will come naturally. I mean, who’s not going to be a little rank after sweating on the dock all day? 

it's cool I already have the stink. Just need my smart phone so I can keep up my TBD hot takes.

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

I enjoy the Saints because i have family and friends in that part of the country,seeing a game in the SuperDome after hurricane Katrina hit was really special.Biggest reason.....my pop liked them...he liked Archie Manning..maybe because his name was Archie?

Rams for me.  Liked them as a kid, so always had a soft spot for them.  And now that they are back in LA where they are home town team, I enjoy them...especially with some ex Bills there.  But I always root against them when they play the Bills, and if they met in the SB, I would be Bills all the way.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Worstcaseontario said:

Steelers, i have friends who are big fans

I try to catch the Mets there when they play the pirates..I find it comical that local establishments have Heinz ketchup on their tables..I saw people putting ketchup on their fish frys..anyway..sure Terry Bradshaw,who is a bit odd,was a helluva QB..the old iron curtain,consisting of Greene,Greenwood..they had Lambert,Ham..the vet Rocky Blier,Franco Harris,Swann,Stallworth,Blount...talk about loaded..and then they got Bubby Brister.Is Iron City Beer still being produced there?

The Bills...all day.

But I've always had a sweet spot for the Eagles. Only because it's the home team...everything else is Philly. 6ers, Phillies, Flyers...lol. the Bills have always & will always be my team. I haven't jumped ship...not once! Some people left they're teams when the Birds won the SB... not me. I'm a man of integrity 

Packers. Small market, rabid fan base, blue collar community. And I like the fan ownership.

My dad was a Browns fan and so are my older siblings. (The Bills didn't exist when they were young.) So I have a soft spot for the Browns too. Someone mentioned Leroy Kelly - I remember him. Remember Greg "do it" Pruitt with the tear-away jerseys? My brother got a piece of one at a game in the 70s.

Edited by WhoTom

I would say the Steelers. 

I've respected the way they play the game. Pittsburgh is always tough, physical and seem to build great teams through the draft. Their coaches are always a good choice and they hang with them.