Who is your second favorite team?

I've always liked the Brown as misery loves good company.  They had to go through the hardship of losing their team while not knowing if football would ever come back to Cleveland at the time.  Plus, any Bills fan can relate to this guy......  Swearing warning.

I liked the Giants from when there was the AFL and NFL.  They had a DB named Carl Lockhart whose nickname was spider.  I thought that was cool and he was usually the only pro bowl player they had on some bad teams.  A little later I liked  to watch Harry Carson. This was evev before they got Lawrence Taylor.  Later they also had a local kid, Phil McConkey, who played for them after he graduated from the Naval Academy.  I think he did his 2 years in the Navy or maybe the reserves but he fulfilled his obligation and played a few years.  I didn't like it when they beat the Bills in the Superbowl but otherwise I still have a little bit of a soft spot for them.

15 minutes ago, danc said:

I liked the Giants from when there was the AFL and NFL.  They had a DB named Carl Lockhart whose nickname was spider.  I thought that was cool and he was usually the only pro bowl player they had on some bad teams.  A little later I liked  to watch Harry Carson. This was evev before they got Lawrence Taylor.  Later they also had a local kid, Phil McConkey, who played for them after he graduated from the Naval Academy.  I think he did his 2 years in the Navy or maybe the reserves but he fulfilled his obligation and played a few years.  I didn't like it when they beat the Bills in the Superbowl but otherwise I still have a little bit of a soft spot for them.

I forgot to mention Jim Burt from Orchard Park also played for the Giants with McConkey in the mid 80's.