Who is your second favorite team?

I enjoy the Saints because i have family and friends in that part of the country,seeing a game in the SuperDome after hurricane Katrina hit was really special.Biggest reason.....my pop liked them...he liked Archie Manning..maybe because his name was Archie?

• Like (+1) 1

Huh?  Second favorite team?  You mean another sport, right?  When you bleed Bills red, white, and blue, there is no such thing as a second favorite NFL football team....

So, I'll say the Buffalo Sabres.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Commonsense said:

I like the Rams, a little bit less with Peters. I will still tune in for the TG3 show. 

Did you enjoy watching them play in both St.Louis and LA? I know a few Chargers fans that hate them now because of the LA move...

4 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's the Bengals now and forever.

I like when you drive out of tunnel heading southbound and boom you can see downtown.The stadiums to the left by the river heading to Covington,Kentucky.Your new baseball stadium is nice..I saw my beloved Mets play there...nice fans..had some "crooked river chili" there..spicey!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

I don't have a second favorite team, but I did have a fallback team in case the Bills ever left Buffalo in the pre-Pegs days.

It was Cleveland.

I too was preparing for a fallback team had we left buffalo. I was leaning towards the Las Vegas Raiders

I wouldn't call them a second favorite team, but I've always like watching the Lions. Don't know if they just remind me of Buffalo a bit or the Thanksgiving tradition of watching them or some of the players just being amazing to watch. Barry Sanders. Megatron. Don't know if I'll enjoy watching them this year with that Bluto looking Matty Patty as their coach.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

I don't have a second favorite team, but I did have a fallback team in case the Bills ever left Buffalo in the pre-Pegs days.

It was Cleveland.

Cleveland is so hip now..love the flats and the rock and roll HOF is a no miss. There is no more "mistake on the lake". P.S.-Do you watch Drennan on STO?