Who is your second favorite team?

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I wouldn't call them a second favorite team, but I've always like watching the Lions. Don't know if they just remind me of Buffalo a bit or the Thanksgiving tradition of watching them or some of the players just being amazing to watch. Barry Sanders. Megatron. Don't know if I'll enjoy watching them this year with that Bluto looking Matty Patty as their coach.

Some of the best road uniforms in the league...have you ever read the book by George Plimpton called Paper Lion? He actually played as a full in goalie for a Red Wings preseason game.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Some of the best road uniforms in the league...have you ever read the book by George Plimpton called Paper Lion? He actually played as a full in goalie for a Red Wings preseason game.

Chargers powder blue is clearly the best unis in the game. Used to like the Dolphins jerseys.

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He pitched to an All Star exhibition game as well. What an amazing concept for books. I would LOVE to see someone do that today. Jerry Sullivan perhaps can play DB in Cleveland training camp. Maybe he would run into Jarvis Landry. ??

• Like (+1) 1

Raiders.  

Growing up far from Buffalo I chose the Bills over the Jets and Giants. I guess you could say the Raiders were my playoff team. Stabler, Casper, Ted Hendricks, Lester the Molester,...

I'm sure if I grew up in Buffalo there'd be no second favorite. I don't have one for baseball or hockey.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Bongo said:

The Packers. Lived in Wisconsin for a few years and have been to several games at Lambeau. Plus I like the whole “owned by the people” thing.

I was in Milwaukee before..those red brick corner gin mills are classic...for sure a very loyal area with a down home feel. John Murphy has said repeatedly how nice the fans treat the out of towners.