Who is your second favorite team?

7 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Browns.  Very similar good loyal fan bases.  Like the city of Cleveland as well 

ugh but the dog pound sucks lol

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

The Patriots:rolleyes:.

haha get out of here. scram. total nonsense. absolute rubbish.

Just now, formerlyofCtown said:

Seriously though it changes over time.  You would think it would be the Panthers, but I think it's the Browns.  After the SB it will be what ever team beat the Patriots.

GIANTS. it's so obvious.

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

ugh but the dog pound sucks lol

haha get out of here. scram. total nonsense. absolute rubbish.

Please forgive me I couldn't resist.  If I wasn't being sarcastic I should be banned and put through a cleansing to wash the blot from my soul.

8 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Raiders.  

Growing up far from Buffalo I chose the Bills over the Jets and Giants. I guess you could say the Raiders were my playoff team. Stabler, Casper, Ted Hendricks, Lester the Molester,...

I'm sure if I grew up in Buffalo there'd be no second favorite. I don't have one for baseball or hockey.

Do you remember the horrible Stingley injury,caused by Tatum?Also..Phil Villapiono becoming a Bill.I loved Fred Blintenkoff (sp)...that long blonde hair and hands laced with glue..and wrists wrapped in heavy white tape.Sadly..Stabler,who called Alabama games on the radio passed on...too many Jack and Cokes.

I always liked the Chargers or Seahawks as a second favorite.  I appreciated the 49ers but never really liked them nor any other NFC team growing up.  Part of it was I couldn't stand Pat Summerall calling NFC games.  I liked Fouts, Winslow, Kreig, Zorn, and Warner.  I'm on the west coast now and my kids are Seahawks fans.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Do you remember the horrible Stingley injury,caused by Tatum?Also..Phil Villapiono becoming a Bill.I loved Fred Blintenkoff (sp)...that long blonde hair and hands laced with glue..and wrists wrapped in heavy white tape.Sadly..Stabler,who called Alabama games on the radio passed on...too many Jack and Cokes.

Yeah, I remember Tatum/Stingley. Read Tatum's book, it was an eye opener. 

Fred B (won't try to spell), Branch,...that team was loaded. And was one of the first that would bring in the "washed up" veteran and get a ton out of them (Plunkett, Hendricks, Alzado).

And definitely some Bills-Raiders connections along the way: Lamonica (before my time...learned about that on this site), Lofton, Bob Chandler.

Edited by SinceThe70s

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Xavier basketball. We just took a kick to the groin....

I feel bad for the Browns fans, and I always kind of liked the 49ers and they are doing good stuff now, it seems. 

I doubt you will  be feeling bad for Browns fans a year from now,Dorsey has them headed in the right direction.San Fran..rice-a-roni,cable cars and some major ads hills..thank God they don't get icy there..reminds me of certain parts of Pittsburgh..where ,at times,you feel like your driving your vehicle on a roller coaster.Candlestick Park and the Golden Gate Bridge...not to mention the sea lions taking sun baths on the boat docks...yeah.

11 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I doubt you will  be feeling bad for Browns fans a year from now,Dorsey has them headed in the right direction.San Fran..rice-a-roni,cable cars and some major ads hills..thank God they don't get icy there..reminds me of certain parts of Pittsburgh..where ,at times,you feel like your driving your vehicle on a roller coaster.Candlestick Park and the Golden Gate Bridge...not to mention the sea lions taking sun baths on the boat docks...yeah.

The sea lions STINK like holy hell! And can someone make them shut up? OK, now I’m getting fussy.   :)

Edited by Augie

17 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

I always liked the Chargers or Seahawks as a second favorite.  I appreciated the 49ers but never really liked them nor any other NFC team growing up.  Part of it was I couldn't stand Pat Summerall calling NFC games.  I liked Fouts, Winslow, Kreig, Zorn, and Warner.  I'm on the west coast now and my kids are Seahawks fans.  

If you're living in TPS,please tell me you spend some down time pulling in salmon? P.S.-Vancouver is on my list..sitting outside on a cafe patio chair,sipping a warm coffee with just a splash of creamer ,sinking in the view of a snow capped mountain top....oh yeah...I'm in.That Seattle/Vancouver area has it going on..

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

The sea lions STINK like holy hell! And can someone make them shut up? OK, now I’m getting fussy.   :)

the funniest group of animals I've ever seen. I will be reincarnated as a sea lion and bark my arse off and play king of the hill. It's a nonstop party with them, they must be drunk as all get out all day erryday.