Baker Mayfield

Shite, I wanted to start a thread on if Baker Mayfield was a tree, what kind of tree would he want to be. But this thread popped up and it is the 10th thread currently with Baker Mayfield in the title and I think that's the limit, no?

Edited by Green Lightning

5 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Shite, I wanted to start a thread on if Baker Mayfield was a tree, what kind of tree would he want to be. But this thread popped up and it is the 10th thread currently with Baker Mayfield in the title and I think that's the limit, no?

A stump. 

8 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I seriously think we are all going crazy.  We should do like I do when I DVR my favorite TV shows.  Wait until the end and then binge watch.  We should all go back to our normal lives and come back draft week.

I'm thinking that since there is so much hype, that Mayfield, unfortunately, is not the guy.  The only round 1 - 2 QBs not hyped to death to go to the Bills are Jackson and Rudolph....so one of them is probably THE guy.

OR, they think that is what we will all be thinking, so they are switching it up. :huh:

34 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If Baker Mayfield was facing the death penalty via lethal injection, what would he want his last meal to be?

I say good cast iron pan fried chicken, his grandma’s macaroni and cheese, and grilled polenta with a roasted garlic, basil aioli.  Carrot cake for dessert.  Thoughts?

I do like the screen name, Johnny Hammersticks. 

8 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

OR, they think that is what we will all be thinking, so they are switching it up. :huh:

Yep, there's that too.  Tomorrow we are at least in the month the draft takes place.  

Edited by PIZ