Baker Mayfield

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

This board is falling apart. 

Hoping someone starts a “Baker Mayfield or Josh Allen” thread and “which mock draft makes you sad” real soon. I need clarity. 

Its the off season and its an exciting draft becuz we have alot of picks.  Throw possibly moving up to take a top qb in..and people want to talk.

Edited by Skins Malone

2 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

Its the off season and its an exciting draft becuz we have alot of picks.  Through possibly moving up to take a top qb in..and people want to talk.

I hope we draft one of the top 5 QB’s. Maybe Lamar Johnson. 

If Baker Mayfield was facing the death penalty via lethal injection, what would he want his last meal to be?

I say good cast iron pan fried chicken, his grandma’s macaroni and cheese, and grilled polenta with a roasted garlic, basil aioli.  Carrot cake for dessert.  Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

If Baker Mayfield was facing the death penalty via lethal injection, what would he want his last meal to be?

I say good cast iron pan fried chicken, his grandma’s macaroni and cheese, and grilled polenta with a roasted garlic, basil aioli.  Carrot cake for dessert.  Thoughts?

Big Mac...no mac sauce 

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Fergie. 

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I hope we draft one of the top 5 QB’s. Maybe Lamar Johnson. 

Sshhh. That guy is a well kept secret.

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

If Mayfield can shave 10 seconds off his 40 time, he’ll make a great CB. 

We could draft 3 QBs and end up with a QB, CB and WR

It would be cool and different for the Bills to have an accomplished passer and heisman trophy winning rookie QB in camp. If that’s who they like, I’m fine with it. At this point I just really don’t want Josh Allen or Jackson. As long as it’s not them and as long as it’s one of the top qb prospects, I’m probably okay.

29 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

What if we are all in hell and the draft never gets here?

I seriously think we are all going crazy.  We should do like I do when I DVR my favorite TV shows.  Wait until the end and then binge watch.  We should all go back to our normal lives and come back draft week.

I'm thinking that since there is so much hype, that Mayfield, unfortunately, is not the guy.  The only round 1 - 2 QBs not hyped to death to go to the Bills are Jackson and Rudolph....so one of them is probably THE guy.

Edited by PIZ