PSA: PLEASE no April Fool's posts

KDIGGZ

Tomorrow is April 1, aka April fool's day. I wanted to post a public service announcement to ask my fellow posters that you please refrain from making any prank posts. My heart can't take it. It's also Easter Sunday and I don't want to yell any bad words at church so please be kind. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Agreed. And how about if those who just can't stop themselves post their gags in this thread? That way, they can get it out of their system and we know it's a joke.

10 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Tomorrow is April 1, aka April fool's day. I wanted to post a public service announcement to ask my fellow posters that you please refrain from making any prank posts. My heart can't take it. It's also Easter Sunday and I don't want to yell any bad words at church so please be kind. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

have YOU tagged @SDS about trying to curtail any Craziness???

Also maybe a request to pin this thread might help.  

edit.  I forgot the word you 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I have been hearing rumors about the Bills being interested in a behomoth of a man playing OT in Canada or somewhere like that.  I believe his name is Olof Pilar.  Guy is like 6' 7" and 330 lbs., but can run a 4.6 forty.  The Bills may use a 2nd round on him.  If anyone brings his name up tomorrow, it's no April Fool's joke.  

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I have been hearing rumors about the Bills being interested in a behomoth of a man playing OT in Canada or somewhere like that.  I believe his name is Olof Pilar.  Guy is like 6' 7" and 330 lbs., but can run a 4.6 forty.  The Bills may use a 2nd round on him.  If anyone brings his name up tomorrow, it's no April Fool's joke.  

They bring him in every April Fool's. If he was any good they would have signed him by now!

Did this really need to be said. I mean, can’t we all decipher real news from fake news and the.......(wait)

BREAKING: Cleo Lemon spotted at Buffalo International Airport with a football under his left arm and a kumquat tree under his right. #BillsMafia

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

Thank you!  ANY other year but this one.....

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

April Fools and Easter on the same day.,....get the kids to hunt for eggs that you never hid.

That’ll keep the little buggers outta yer hair for hours.

It's also good prep for being a Bills fan...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QCity said:

I'm expecting something like "The Bills have just traded with the Browns to get Tyrod Taylor back..."

Well no, that would be way to obvious and stupid. Surely some posters will come up with something better than that.

Twenty years ago, A.J. Smith convinced the Bills' front office to sign Doug Flutie as their backup QB.

To commemorate the anniversary, the Bills just signed Flutie to be A.J. McCarron's QB Coach.

3 hours ago, kdiggz said:

You should not be checking your phone for new posts during Easter Mass :)

Requesting no prank posts on April 1 is sacrilegious IMO.