The NYG Worked Out Future Bills' QB Josh Rosen Today - Bills Did on Sunday (3/18)

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

1-Darnold 

2-Rosen 

3-Allen 

4-Mayfield (to the bills) 

Not a horrible outcome for the bills... 

Based on the current draft positions the 4th QB comes off the board at 5 to the Broncos if Giants go QB at 2. We are on the outside looking in

Edited by kdiggz

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Based on the current draft positions the 4th QB comes off the board at 5 to the Broncos if Giants go QB at 2. We are on the outside looking in

I don't know if I see the Broncos taking a QB at 5, also, this includes a trade up on our part. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don't know if I see the Broncos taking a QB at 5, also, this includes a trade up on our part. 

They definitely are. They sent the entire front office to the Mayfield and Rosen pro days and they have Keenum on essentially a 1 yr deal as bridge QB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

i think everyone will be surprised.  I think a lot of these guys could fall.  Mainly because I dont see 3-4  good QBs.  So I doubt they all go early 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Haha I'd put the chances at 99.9% and I'm never wrong about anything so there you have it :D

Lol. 

I really don't see it myself. I think that Elway is beginning to wonder how much tarnish his golden statue can take. He knows he needs to win and win now. I don't see him passing on a Fitzpatrick or Nelson in order to take a future guy. 

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I would. He not the prototypical QB that Beane prefers.  

I agree with that. But Beane also stated, that accuracy is big on his assessment of qb's. And Mayfield is only QB prospect to have extensive interview with bills(I know this could mean nothing, just saying)

37 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

1-Darnold 

2-Rosen 

3-Allen 

4-Mayfield (to the bills) 

Not a horrible outcome for the bills... 

Issue is all the reports are that Mayfield is the jets guy

Its more likely that the browns go for Allen with Tyrod as the unquestioned starter this season. Darnold would/will win their job this year

3 minutes ago, buffalover4life said:

Issue is all the reports are that Mayfield is the jets guy

Its more likely that the browns go for Allen with Tyrod as the unquestioned starter this season. Darnold would/will win their job this year

I don't much go for the "reports." Also, I have heard that the Jets prefer Allen. It's all relative at this point. 

Great news! I hope they draft him with that #2 pick and Darnold goes first to the Browns. The Jets then get Mayfield or Allen and Denver gets whomever they don't choose.

Or Buffalo can trade up to four and select whomever the Jets don't select...that is if they like that guy. I'd rather Mayfield or Allen without giving up the entire farm for a guy who grades around the same. 

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I believe they will.  Keenum is on a short term deal and they have no QB of the future on the roster. 

I think so too unless Buffalo gets in front of them at 2 or 4...and even then they still might go after Jackson or Rudolph.  

26 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I believe they will.  Keenum is on a short term deal and they have no QB of the future on the roster. 

They have Keenum who can be their QB for many years. They still have former first round pick Lynch who I’m sure they haven’t given up on yet (not sure why not).

I’m very confident Denver takes someone at another position. 

No QB for Denver at 5. 

Edited by Jay_Fixit

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

They have Keenum who can be their QB for many years. They still have former first round pick Lynch who I’m sure they haven’t given up on yet.

I’m very confident Denver takes someone at another position. 

No QB for Denver at 5. 

IMO Keenum is nothing more than a journeyman and Lynch doesn't have it either as a long term solution.  We'll see soon enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

IMO Keenum is nothing more than a journeyman and Lynch doesn't have it either as a long term solution.  We'll see soon enough. 

I think people are over valuing the QB’s this year. Denver will easily find a BPA at another position. They don’t need a QB at 5.

7 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Who is Denver’s qb in 2019?

They could opt in for a 2nd round QB pick. I don't think its a good idea, but these qbs are hyped up so much you'd think that all 7 prospects will go top ten. There will be other positional candidates picked in between. Especially if GM's don't believe their guy will be there, and doesn't want the leftovers.

Edited by What a Tuel

11 hours ago, kdiggz said:

On the outside looking in......?

Sounds like the same old problems with every Bills staff. (On the outside looking in)

After getting all this ammo to go all in on getting a top QB prospect from this draft I really thought things really could be changing with the Bills. I think we were fooled that we were on the inside for once but its looking more like not much changed  and we once again will be on the outside looking in steaming up the window thinking maybe someday we will be a big boy team.

• Like (+1) 2

Wouldn’t surprise me if this is showmanship to drive up the trade value at #2. 

If they are considering the QB of the future, I’d trade back and get Allen.  Sitting for 2-3 years behind Eli would be his best chance for success IMO

• Like (+1) 1