Update! Beane is'nt done yet.

25 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Giants make more sense 

Giants make sense if the bills want darnold.browns will probably take barkley at one.If Bills want Darnold they trade up to #2.If they want Josh Rosen they trade to #3.

25 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Colts make more sense. Luck is still young, Eli is on his last legs. 

I agree. People keep saying Giants, seems they might take this chance to set themselves up for the next 10 years as well. Colts need players.

IMHO it would be dumb to trade to the #3 pick before the Browns make their #1 pick ... if we are sitting at #3 the Browns know we may take the QB that they have targeted and would be forced to pick their QB at #1.

As it sits now ... the Browns can safely take a running back or edge rusher at #1 and wait until #4 for their QB.

Just now, Domdab99 said:

Darnold at 12 would be fine - I said Darnold would be awful at 3. 

I’m not sure I agree.

A QB is either worth it or he isn’t when you are talking picks that high.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, macaroni said:

IMHO it would be dumb to trade to the #3 pick before the Browns make their #1 pick ... if we are sitting at #3 the Browns know we may take the QB that they have targeted and would be forced to pick their QB at #1.

As it sits now ... the Browns can safely take a running back or edge rusher at #1 and wait until #4 for their QB.

Not dumb if they have 3 QBs rated close to the same, and want to guarantee they get 1 of them.

It would be interesting for sure. I feel good about Rosen and Mayfield, and I've fluctuated on Darnold. Interestingly, my assessment of Darnold has increased over the past week or so (rewatched some of his games). If they take any of the three, I've got to give it to them. Heck of an offseason and it's early March. 

2 minutes ago, macaroni said:

Except the Browns don’t for a second think that the Bills (or another team) doesn’t trade in front of them at 4 to get their guy. The only way that the Browns take Barkley is if they have 3 QBs rated closely and are comfortable taking the guy that is 3rd on their list.

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

It's entirely possible Cleveland has told them the guy they want, or at least they know within two guys and the Giants have told them they are set on Barkley.

I think so too... Maybe the Browns sweetened the Tyrod deal a little in order to get an assurance from the Bills that if they were able to trade into the top 3 they wouldn't take _________ QB. That helps the Browns and in return they give the Bills a little extra for Tyrod

• Like (+1) 1