Cordy Glenn traded to bengals

6 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

What's the return? Kinda expecting a Dareus type return on this one.

I'll be pissed if that's all we got. 

The rumor was that the Seahawks were hot after Glenn but didn't end up trading for him because the cost was prohibitive. 

They traded for Duane Brown instead, giving up a 2018 3rd and 2019 2nd for Brown and a 5th. 

21 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Jesus, NEVER envisioned McBeane being the NFL's Phil Ivey...just gonna sit back and watch the dude in action with my seat belt on............

For reals...loving the McBeane era!!!!  Although admittedly haven't agreed with every thing he has done in the past since being here, but I still love what he is doing overall and fully buy into this regime and their plan.  But for example, I thought we could have waited to try and get more value for Dareus in the offseason.  But its not about agreeing exactly on each individual move, its about buying into what he is doing overall...and I am fully bought in and loving this ride!!!

Love this move and all his moves this offseason between signings and trades, and this one is clearly one to go get our next franchise QB which is awesome!

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Reed83HOF said:
Jim OwczarskiVerified account @JimOwczarski
FollowFollow @JimOwczarski
More

Can confirm the #Bengals traded for Cordy Glenn. Bengals move down in the first round, but pick up the salary.

Wait...does that mean we moved one of our first round picks up??????  

If so...

WELCOME TO BUFFALO BAKER MAYFIELD!!!!

• Like (+1) 1