Bills should consider a QB

Hear me out, there hasn’t been much talk but perhaps the Bills should think about drafting a QB this year. Maybe even trade up?

I’m probably going to get flamed for this suggestion, though I am surprised this board isn’t debating the possibility.  Maybe take that guy from Richmond in the 4th? I dunno, it’s hard to find information on QB options. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Everybody knows if you get an elite running back you'll compete every year for a Superbowl. Quality QB's are a dime a dozen.  Move up to draft Barkley and just start Peterman.

Edited by Doc Brown

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Everybody knows if you get an elite running back you'll compete every year for a Superbowl. Quality QB's are a dime a dozen.  Move up to draft Barkley and just start Peterman.

But don’t we need a QB with a high hand-off percentage?  I’m thinking that kid out of Mary Washington. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, skibum said:

Perhaps someone could offer some analysis of the options available? Is there a good crop of signal callers available at the collegiate level, for example?

Yes!

And put their names up on a board... a BIG board!

10 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

But don’t we need a QB with a high hand-off percentage?  I’m thinking that kid out of Mary Washington. 

I've always felt the ability to snap the ball without fumbling was the #1 thing scouts looked at when it comes to the QB.

i disagree. to get a jump on the new nfl, we need to move up and draft the next franchise long snapper! this team is going nowhere without one. then, use the rest of the picks on the best special teamers available. we win by focusing on the most neglected third of the game. championship!

Everyone is excited.  Awesome time of year.  It's difficult to be patient, especially when there are 0 leaks coming out of OBD.  That's why there are so many posts wondering what will happen.  Be nice guys.

3 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

Hear me out, there hasn’t been much talk but perhaps the Bills should think about drafting a QB this year. Maybe even trade up?

I’m probably going to get flamed for this suggestion, though I am surprised this board isn’t debating the possibility.  Maybe take that guy from Richmond in the 4th? I dunno, it’s hard to find information on QB options. 

You're crazy.  The QB is probably the least important position in football.  We need to go all in on a punter or safety.

If the Bills go after a QB I'm burning my season tickets #NateTrainOrBust

4 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

That's the kind of out-of-the-box thinking we need around here.

BTW I meant to mention this before, but obviously you have no awareness of the holes...

V8.png