Rams will not tag Watkins

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

I still think he goes to San Francisco. Tons of cap, a need, a good QB, nice weather. 

Effing SF....so unfair how they were basically given a franchise QB for free...when will the bills run into that kind of luck?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

y’all mad and I’m not get a life and goto work stop worrying about my job because I’m good on this end and forever will be losers most of you just wish to be in this position so continue working y’all little jobs for the rest of y’all lives 

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Elite Poster said:

When they try to get one maybe

I know it just always seems the bills are a day late and a dollar short- always over paying and always under selling- never having the right pick when a good QB comes out....and always drafting a QB when there isn’t any good talent to be had...clearly, the team is not in harmony with the universe like the 49ers. :D

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

I'd be happy to have him back.

I'd love his talent. I don't think Sammy is a good fit here. 

Selfish player who has never really been consistently able to back up his talk. Hes showed some serious flashes in his career but guys drafted after him have had much more success. Even this past year. With a great offense and emerging QB and creative playcaller he was getting outworked by Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods. 

This trade showed me that McBeane know what they are doing. The fleeced the Rams. Nice for the Bills to win a trade every so often

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We won the trade going away

Did we?  We got a 2nd round pick and a cornerback that played 59% of the team's defensive snaps, and looks unlikely to be retained.

The Rams got a WR1 that played 75% of the team's offensive snaps  and lead them in yards/catch, yards/target, and receiving TDs...he also appears to be likely to be retained.

We may not have lost the trade, but I don't see how we won it.  Now, maybe if the 2nd round pick we got from LA will turn into a great player, and then we can say that we won the trade, but until then, the jury's out.

• Like (+1) 5

35 minutes ago, Steptide said:

No matter where he goes, I don't think he's gonna end up with huge money. The talent is there, but what has he done in this league? 

Huge? No, I think you're right. Big, maybe. People were very unsure whether he might or might not be franchised, which would have been a $15.982 mill hit. 

You're right that he hasn't done a lot but someone might pay him for potential. That's my guess.

I'd love to get him back, but not at the salary I think he's going to manage to get.