Mike White (WKU) the target?

PIZ

1 hour ago, Mountain Man said:

Just like Lauletta he is marked down because of where he played College Football.

If the Bills don't want to go shopping at the top of the draft, I'd prefer they go for Jackson instead of the "safe" pick there.  

Well after the last week or so of the hype train it would not surprise me. Have felt there is allot of smoke being blown about QB trade up and that they may like someone else.

Whispers that the Pats like him as well.

He is a guy if you love you go get at the top of the 2nd round.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Beane and co. Are looking at every scenario and option.  White could possibly be someone they like alot and he would be the scenario  to be the guy to groom behind whatever veteran QB we go with,  while using all the other high draft picks to improve the team.

This place will go nuts if we still don’t have a new QB after day 1, especially if we don’t get one in free agency. It will be entertaining..,

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

And another year of not addressing the most important position in football with a top end prospect. He is at best a 3rd round grade. 

Already have one of him in the Roster. Peterman

Right. I been saying this. Why are we still not realizing that we need to draft a QB high and invest in the most important position on the field.

I think The Bills are just interviewing everyone so no one knows what they are doing and they are covering all the bases for selecting a QB in the draft which is unpredictable.  

No no one knows how the draft will go, so doing your homework on everyone means your prepared for any scenario.

3 hours ago, gjv001 said:

Would prefer to see Bills take Jackson with one of their first round picks than White in the second.

Might as well keep TT,why waste a pick on V2.

Edited by JMF2006

I really don't understand why people want some late round guy that likely won't amount to anything. We'll strike gold if they are Andy Dalton. I want an Aaron Rodgers, Wentz, Ben, Eli, and Ryan. Please no Dak, Dalton, etc.

Let's try to win a championship while I'm alive.

Edited by Elite Poster

4 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

QBs that are smart with no obvious weakness don't typically get drafted in the 2nd. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice prospect, but I don't see a really high ceiling here. 

People I'm sure said the same of Arron Rodgers and Tom Brady to name a couple.  Rodgers was a late #1, but  certainly not a talked about guy.

2 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

White and Falk have pretty high ceilings. I’m in the keep TT for one more year and draft Jackson at 21 camp. But if they took BPA at 21&22 and took one of these guys or the Ok. St. QB in second or third would be solid too. ?TTP

...wish I had opportunity to watch collegiate ball, but my schedule doesn't fit.......so help me out with this hypothetical......my OPINION (valueless by most accounts) is that McBeane covets his draft capital, does NOT move up in QB sweepstakes investing picks in ONE guy and stays pat at 21/22.....say Rudolph is his target who has escaped the "top 5" list of many pundits with some even saying "round 2"....if, and A BIG IF, McBeane goes OL/DL or DL/OL with the 1sts gambling that Rudolph is there in the 2nd, if Rudolph goes before Bflo's selection, are the next tier guys like you said, White, Falk or perhaps Lauletta that much of a precipitous drop off from Mason or are they all relatively close, plus or minus?.....

26 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

People I'm sure said the same of Arron Rodgers and Tom Brady to name a couple.  Rodgers was a late #1, but  certainly not a talked about guy.

Omg...can people stop with using Brady as an example? That was one occurrence almost 20 years ago. Romo going undrafted? Same. If you want to take a shot at a "once every 20 years" happening...have fun.

Rodgers was in play for number 1 overall before the 9ers took Smith. He was at the draft. He was talked about plenty.

• Like (+1) 1