Bills have 3rd worst SB odds for 2019

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, #34fan said:

Whaaa??? -Phily +800... That's worth risking a C-note or two....

Don't bet too much on this crap, I just lost 200$ because of the Patriots loosing. If I didn't win my other bets I would've lost 600$. 

Tonight I get to watch the Super Bowl and enjoy the Patriots losing. 

It's also about public perception. Oddsmakers will make it more attractive to bet on a team that isn't getting as many bets. The Bills aren't viewed as a team that can reach the Super Bowl, even if they realistically have a better chance than, say, the Jets. They also know a lot of people will bet on the Patriots regardless of their actual chances, so the odds reflect that too, just in the other direction. 

On 2/4/2018 at 11:04 PM, Fadingpain said:

Well, for those who enjoy bashing the Browns, our odds are better than theirs.

So there's that.

whoze the other team?

11 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Yeah, and the over under for Bills wins was somewhere around 4 or 5 at the start of the 2017 season.  Vegas odds setters are generally pretty sharp, but the are not infallible.

you should read a book on what Vegas odds mean

13 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I personally don't care about what the national media says, but in saying that, those odds makes absolutely no sense

the gambling bug never lets up, people want to wager every hour of the day, so they will be accomodated

you kind of have a "Constitution Right" to gamble on any sports notion that you can dream up....

12 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I don’t think we are the third worst team but i wouldn’t put us much higher for odds of winning the super bowl

I disagree. They are right where they belong, I'm still scratching my head trying

to figure out how the heck this team even made the playoffs. They have a lot of work

to do, and if they stay status quo rolling the dice on the hope they hit on draft picks,

this may be one miserable season upcoming.

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

I disagree. They are right where they belong, I'm still scratching my head trying

to figure out how the heck this team even made the playoffs. They have a lot of work

to do, and if they stay status quo rolling the dice on the hope they hit on draft picks,

are you always looking to be upset or what?

9 minutes ago, Albwan said:

it's better to sneak up and defeat bad expectations than to tell the world to "watch how the Bills are gonna destroy the NFL" and they don't quite do that...