Bills have 3rd worst SB odds for 2019

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, teef said:

are you always looking to be upset or what?

They backed into the playoffs in a wretchedly bad afc, then can't even come up with a td

in that game and i'm looking to be upset? I'd say it's called being realistic. I don't take meds 

or drink.

8 minutes ago, Albwan said:

They backed into the playoffs in a wretchedly bad afc, then can't even come up with a td

in that game and i'm looking to be upset? I'd say it's called being realistic. I don't take meds 

or drink.

i've given up on any bad thoughts about how they got a playoff spot, fans can be happy as they want to be

i'm waiting for the next home game in the playoffs, that's usually earned a little more concretely

13 minutes ago, Albwan said:

or drink.

or...they made it to the playoffs for the first time in 18 years with a depleted roster, so it should give you some hope for the future.

see how not everything has to be a downer in life?  you really may want to consider taking meds and drinking.  

Just now, row_33 said:

simple, just imitate what the Eagles did, easypeasy

haha oh yea just snap your fingers, sign a few guys, and have your backup QB play lights out.

Now our backup is Nathan Peterm... sh*t he just threw another pick