Andrew Luck to Bills speculation/chatter

YoloinOhio

McDaniels did trade Cutler when he had immense value.

As of right now there are a big three (Allen, Rosen and Darnold) and McDaniels might wanna start building his team around one of them, while getting something for Luck.

Unlikely, but none of us have any idea what's up McBeane's sleeve.

Never know.

3 minutes ago, KollegeStudnet said:

Luck hasn't thrown a football yet. If that's the case, it is a risk. Doubt it would be a kings ransom for him. Maybe Indy and Luck are on different pages. Maybe it's time for a change for both parties. ?‍♀️

I think they can only move him if he is healthy, in that case, it would be a kings ransom and he's worth it , IMO. Would be a total shocker to see him moved, but I'd love to have him on our team.

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I could see it happening.  

it's not as far fetched as some are making it out to be.  he carries a lot of risk right now, and is making crazy money.  I bet if the Bills offered them their 2 firsts and a player, maybe a little more, it would be a coup for the Colts, 3 first round pics, and a credible player like Glenn?  I think McDaniels would like that.  First off, it would immediately make the Colts HIS team versus Luck's, and he'd have the draft capital to build a contender, almost immediately.

Honestly I've never understood the hype surrounding Luck.

He's not terrible but he's certainly not lived up to the lofty expectations that he was a 'once every 15 - 20 year' type of QB prospect coming out of college. Granted he's played on some crap teams in Indy so far in his career but I still wouldn't consider him an elite franchise QB.

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Honestly I've never understood the hype surrounding Luck.

He's not terrible but he's certainly not lived up to the lofty expectations that he was a 'once every 15 - 20 year' type of QB prospect coming out of college. Granted he's played on some crap teams in Indy so far in his career but I still wouldn't consider him an elite franchise QB.

He's certainly no Peterman, but he's still a pretty solid QB.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 6

21 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I feel like that is the only reason he accepted the job with Indy. He has the most important piece in place already. 

Same here. Honestly I don't understand where this noise about Luck keeps coming from I have read nothing from anyone formidable in the NFL media even hinting this would happen.

To me is minor Bills fan sites like Buffalo Rumblings who get excited and read one tiny tidbit about Luck which they turn into the zapruder film.

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

Same here. Honestly I don't understand where this noise about Luck keeps coming from I have read nothing from anyone formidable in the NFL media even hinting this would happen.

To me is minor Bills fan sites like Buffalo Rumblings who get excited and read one tiny tidbit about Luck which they turn into the zapruder film.

sadly, rumors about Luck coming to Buffalo are as close as the Bills are getting to a franchise QB this offseason

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

He's certainly no Peterman, but he's still a pretty solid QB.

Agreed but in all seriousness, at this point it's a safer bet to stick with NP given his upside and his pretty similar to Luck in some ways. In fact for all the talk about NP's arm strength that was the only minor concern with Luck coming out of college and he's done just fine in the NFL.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have no idea but a random rugby website said last spring that the Bills were entertaining trade offers for Watkins before anyone else so they got it from somewhere.

Maybe, or that was just one of thousands of speculative articles about the Bills that happened to end up right. I see a couple people on Twitter talking about the Luck to Bills rumor but they're all referencing back to the same NFL Chatter website.

12 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

Mods...PLEASE is there nothing you can do about this?

There is no need to for some sort of top down mandate to shut him up.  We should all be smart enough to know that he doesn't know jack ****. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Maybe, or that was just one of thousands of speculative articles about the Bills that happened to end up right. I see a couple people on Twitter talking about the Luck to Bills rumor but they're all referencing back to the same NFL Chatter website.

oh dear god you need to stop with the peterman stuff man. luck has more talent in his index finger than peterman does man. come on get back to reality.