Andrew Luck to Bills speculation/chatter

YoloinOhio

https://www.nflchatter.com/2018/01/29/buffalo-bills-set-for-big-moves-in-2018-trade-period/

Andrew Luck a member of the Buffalo Bills? Sounds insane, right? Wrong, it is understood general manager Brandon Beane is drawing up scenarios on how they could bring Andrew Luck to Buffalo in 2018 via a trade with the Indianapolis Colts.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

That would be awesome. One would think he should be healthy enough to go for this upcoming season. If that's the case that would be great. You know Indy will want an arm and leg for him, so we will see. Going to be very interesting how the QB situation plays out this off season. Looking forward to it.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

It's not happening and never even considered based on what I know.

Also do you think McDaniels would leave NE for a team without a franchise QB? He's not stupid especially after what happened in Denver with Tebowmania.

My sources on the Appalachian Trail are sending smoke signals and telling me that McDaniels loves Brissett. Unfortunately they won't have any updates for a few months because of the wind direction.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

My sources on the Appalachian Trail are sending smoke signals and telling me that McDaniels loves Brissett. Unfortunately they won't have any updates for a few months because of the wind direction.

Haha. Actually he does love Brissett and Brissett knows his offense.