Tre White possibly leaks Gaines is leaving?

WMDman

On IG tre left a comment on Ejs post that said "Takeoff..where the hell you going? oh outta buffalo smh". Tre always messes with Ej on IG but he should know that this is gonna stir the pot. has ayone heard anything on Ejs status?

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Where's Duncekirk Don to clear all of this **** up? :lol:

he said Bills not re-signing Gaines.  too expensive.  he might be right.  if you check spotrac to see what Gaines might get for a contract it says $9 mil.  that seems crazy high but that might be the going rate.  i don't think a player that is always injured is worth that much

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, kdiggz said:

he said Bills not re-signing Gaines.  too expensive.  he might be right.  if you check spotrac to see what Gaines might get for a contract it says $9 mil.  that seems crazy high but that might be the going rate.  i don't think a player that is always injured is worth that much

You're really taking my post seriously?  :lol:

6 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I would not mind Gaines back under a team friendly contract but looking at mocks I would not be surprised if we pick a CB in the 4th or 5th round.  After all building up DB's is McD's specialty.

4 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Even Rodak is conducting his own investigation via IG comment. Simply amazing. 

Not sure why Rodak or anybody would waste time trying to decipher this gangsta jibberish on social media.

Good thing these guys excel at football or they'd be lucky to get a job flipping burgers with such horrendous grammar and communication skills.

5 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Not sure why Rodak or anybody would waste time trying to decipher this gangsta jibberish on social media.

Good thing these guys excel at football or they'd be lucky to get a job flipping burgers with such horrendous grammar and communication skills.

latest?cb=20151128165432

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Yea not everyone is in (high level buisness) meetings like you all day. Holy fck you're a loser......why doesn't this guy get banned? Shutup with your delusional crap already.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

classy.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

You should be banned for racism. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Nothing racist about my comment, in fact going further this applies to most younger kids nowadays.

Too much time playing on phones, texting, etc....the live human interaction element has been lost.

Just sick and tired of all the ghetto slang and incoherent babble. If you are being paid millions of dollars to play football shouldn't be that hard to learn how to speak coherent English.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WMDman said:

On IG tre left a comment on Ejs post that said "Takeoff..where the hell you going? oh outta buffalo smh". Tre always messes with Ej on IG but he should know that this is gonna stir the pot. has ayone heard anything on Ejs status?

Would necessarily read much into this.  But it would not surprise me to see EJ walk.  I think Beane was working the compensation pick formula when he traded for him.  No coincidence the 2 guys he traded for were in the final year of their deals

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Nothing racist about my comment, in fact going further this applies to most younger kids nowadays.

Too much time playing on phones, texting, etc....the live human interaction element has been lost.

Just sick and tired of all the ghetto slang and incoherent babble. If you are being paid millions of dollars to play football shouldn't be that hard to learn how to speak coherent English.

Yea if these athletes paid attention in grammar class and didn't have more talent than 99.9% of the American Public, they could spend their time in more productive ways. For instance: pretending to have inside info on a Buffalo Bills message board. You throw a lot of Stones and live in the saddest glass house that I have ever seen.

*Posted from my blackberry during a high level buisness meeting*

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

Would necessarily read much into this.  But it would not surprise me to see EJ walk.  I think Beane was working the compensation pick formula when he traded for him.  No coincidence the 2 guys he traded for were in the final year of their deals

Likely 2 3rd round picks also. 

3 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

There was Nnothing racist about my comment,. iIn fact, going further, this applies to most younger kids nowadays.

They spend Ttoo much time playing on phones, texting, etc.... tThe live human interaction element has been lost.

I am Jjust sick and tired of all the ghetto slang and incoherent babble. If you are being paid millions of dollars to play football, then it shouldn't be that hard to learn how to speak type coherent English.

Fixed your grammar, you +w@+w@ffle.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

More racism...

So far you've associated their instagram posts with "gangsta gibberish" and "ghetto slang"...

You can make the other point without that nonsense. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I really hope this is a troll post cuz  :ph34r:

49 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Says the guy who lies about high level meetings....

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

SaviorPeterman's an extraordinary ass.

But pointing out **** grammar and spelling is not racist.  Hell, I do it here every day, and as far as I'm concerned the only race you all belong to is "idiots."

29 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

More racism...

So far you've associated their instagram posts with "gangsta gibberish" and "ghetto slang"...

Assuming only blacks are gangsters and live in the ghetto...that is racist.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

SaviorPeterman's an extraordinary ass.

But pointing out **** grammar and spelling is not racist.  Hell, I do it here every day, and as far as I'm concerned the only race you all belong to is "idiots."

Can you critique this one for me ?

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Bills would be stupid to get rid of Gaines. 

Outside of tagging him, which they won’t do, it’s not up to the Bills whether he stays or not. You can’t “get rid of” something you don’t have control over.

6 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Can you critique this one for me ?

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

No, sorry, I'm not fluent in potato-head.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, sorry, I'm not fluent in potato-head.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Thats not potato head, it’s Cheeto.

The speaker of that quote is actually Leodis Mckelvin. Sorry for any confusion. 

bills.gif?w=594&h=300

Edited by Billschinatown
  • Like (+1) 2