Chiefs trade Alex Smith to washington

Castellar

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Maybe it’s me being a homer.   

Buffalo should be a more well rounded team this season and “we” made the playoffs did Denver?

I'm as glad as the next guy that we made the playoffs and gave Jax all they could handle, at least defensively, on the road. That said, we made the playoffs in a fluke fashion. That's nothing to apologize for, but we are a very flawed team in key areas. Indeed, outside our secondary, OL, Shady, and perhaps TE if Clay is healthy, we need upgrades. Major ones at that. 

7 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

What were the Redskins' record those years? 

Since Brees went to to the Saints in 2006 they've had 6 seasons of 8-8 or worse. That's half of his seasons there without a winning record. Surely I don't need to bring up other examples of this very easy to understand concept.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Aside from the money, what makes us possibly attractive is all the high picks and some guarantee that we'll use at least one, or free agent money, on a stud receiver.

Benjamin is a stud WR he averaged 1000 yards and 8 TDs in the two full seasons he's played.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Since Brees went to to the Saints in 2006 they've had 6 seasons of 8-8 or worse. That's half of his seasons there without a winning record. Surely I don't need to bring up other examples of this very easy to understand concept.

My mistake. How many winning seasons and playoff wins does Cousins have? And are you really trying to compare him to Drew Brees? 

42 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

Leroi was talking about this the other day. Our new QB will be a much bigger upgrade than Smith. No worries. 

Leroi s Draft board coming out next week!!  

Oh man I sure hope Beane is able to make this happen! You're getting my hopes up..lol 

P.s. - i'd love to know who the potential upgrade is!