AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

You are kidding - that’s PI seven days a week. It is always called. Sad because there was zero need for it. Just dumb. I still think Jax wins. The defensive talent is awesome.

Not always called. Sorry it may be text book but inconsistent. I saw a couple of holds by Pat's** players not called. Either let them play or call it tight

Just now, GoBills808 said:

No hold. Not in an NFL game anyway. It was a terrible call and it’s ok to admit it. You cannot play inside leverage any better than Bouye did there.

I realize the Pats hatted runs strong here, as it should, but it is actually possible to play excellent D and still commit a dumb (and obvious) penalty. He doesn’t get a mulligan for playing great D.

8 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I feel like there will be far less interest if Jags made the SB over the Pats which i'm sure would impact NFL's $$$

I'm not too worried about the NFL making money. If they want to make money, have the bills in the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

I realize the Pats hatted runs strong here, as it should, but it is actually possible to play excellent D and still commit a dumb (and obvious) penalty. He doesn’t get a mulligan for playing great D.

It was a bad call, and you don’t have to hate the Patriots to see that. Those kinds of calls are bad for the game regardless of who they happen to favor. It’s ok.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

It was a bad call, and you don’t have to hate the Patriots to see that. Those kinds of calls are bad for the game regardless of who they happen to favor. It’s ok.

You've been here long enough that you should know to ignore the stealth pats fans on this board.