[Vague Title]3 reasons why you want "x" team to win the SuperBowl

BuffAlone

Ok guys, I just want to ask.What team left, if any, will you root for to win the Super Bowl and why?

I will say Minnesota for 3 reasons...

1) They've lost 4 Super Bowls

2) They've tasted the same defeat as we have from fluke plays in big games

3) IF they win in Philly, they will be the first team in history to have "homefield advantage" in the Super Bowl!

4) is optional......

I HATE the rest of the field!

Anybody have an opinion on this?

Edited by BuffAlone

13 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Ok guys, I just want to ask.What team left, if any, will you root for to win the Super Bowl and why?

3) IF they win in Philly, they will be the first team in history to have "homefield advantage" in the Super Bowl!

4) is optional......

I hate the Pats , Dislike the Jags , Neutral on the Eagles, and like the Vikes, so  GO  VIKINGS

45 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

4) is optional......

Thread could be just those 7 bolded words.

Eagles and Pats fans are both in the bottom 3 (with steelers)... Plus the Jags with all their **** talking and acting like sb champs already, and I'm pissed because if we had a QB that was even slightly below agerage we wouldnhave won, plus Marrone quitting on us, and MD yammering about being treated badly... Like duh suspension after suspension, late for meetings, etc you can't treat people like that as elite or they get all puffy chested and diva like he is doing now. He !@#$ed us and is pretendeing like we !@#$ed him.

Ok maybe more than 7 words.

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

4) is optional......

How about a real title for this thread instead of a teaser? You know, like something with a subject?

!@#$ing annoying.

Edited by OJABBA

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

How about a real title for this thread instead of a teaser? You know, like something with a subject?

!@#$ing annoying.

Sorry

1 hour ago, CDogg20 said:

There is another thread on this already thats a couple pages long. You’ll find who everyone wants to root for in there 

Sorry, I missed that thread. Feel free to merge Mods

4 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

K.better now panty licker?

Guess What This Thread Is About?

Everyone, Look At This!

I'm Gonna Tell You Something

I Have Something Important To Say, And I Think It Needs It's Own Thread

Come With Me....Don't Ask Why

I'm Concerned That No One Will Read My Thread, So I Will Try To Bait You Into Thinking It MIGHT Be Interesting

Read This Now!

I Make Really Good Threads, So Even Though You Have No Idea What This Is About, Just Trust Me, You Really Want To Participate...

There is a good reason why the Mod agreed with me. 

Edited by OJABBA

9 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Guess What This Thread Is About?

Everyone, Look At This!

I'm Gonna Tell You Something

I Have Something Important To Say, And I Think It Needs It's Own Thread

Come With Me....Don't Ask Why

I'm Concerned That No One Will Read My Thread, So I Will Try To Bait You Into Thinking It MIGHT Be Interesting

Read This Now!

I Make Really Good Threads, So Even Though You Have No Idea What This Is About, Just Trust Me, You Really Want To Participate...

There is a good reason why the Mod agreed with me. 

I missed the other thread. End of story.  Talk about look at me tho..jeesh. 

Also, this thread asks for 3 reasons WHY you want a specific team to win, not just WHO.

10 hours ago, Mango said:

Anyone from the NFC and anyone not named the Pats or Doug Marrone. 

Fixed it for you 

I despise Doug Marrone BUT if he beats the Pats - AT-A-BOY!

15 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Ok guys, ..

Is this Actually true?

I know no team has played a Super Bowl in their stadium, but which Conference is the ‘Home Team’ this year? I recall a few conversations in previous years where a contending team may play in the SB, but would have to be the Visiting Team, regarding sideline location, coin flip call and even choice of locker rooms. Modern stadiums have multiple looker rooms -all in fantastic condition, vs older stadiums where the hot water didn’t work in crappy, small visiting locker rooms.

i seem to recall Atlanta wearing their home unis last February, which implies the AFC is the “official” Home Team in Minnesota.

No?

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Is this Actually true?

I know no team has played a Super Bowl in their stadium, but which Conference is the ‘Home Team’ this year? I recall a few conversations in previous years where a contending team may play in the SB, but would have to be the Visiting Team, regarding sideline location, coin flip call and even choice of locker rooms. Modern stadiums have multiple looker rooms -all in fantastic condition, vs older stadiums where the hot water didn’t work in crappy, small visiting locker rooms.

i seem to recall Atlanta wearing their home unis last February, which implies the AFC is the “official” Home Team in Minnesota.

No?

Yes...the AFC will be "home" team, but SB is IN Minny this year. Will be odd to see Vikings wear road jerseys in their home stadium for a SuperBowl!

Philly

Jax

Pats

Vikings

Only one reason why I do NOT want the Vikings to win the SB, and that is I don’t want the Bills to be the last remaining 0-4 SB team. I’m still pissed that the Broncos (a truly BS franchise) have won 3 since the mid-90’s to get off the schneid while the Bills did nothing this century (thanks Ralph) until this year. Now, if the Vikings lose and go 0-5, I can definitely support that. :D

14 minutes ago, Rico said:

Philly

Jax

Pats

Vikings

Only one reason why I do NOT want the Vikings to win the SB, and that is I don’t want the Bills to be the last remaining 0-4 SB team. I’m still pissed that the Broncos (a truly BS franchise) have won 3 since the mid-90’s to get off the schneid while the Bills did nothing this century (thanks Ralph) until this year. Now, if the Vikings lose and go 0-5, I can definitely support that. :D

The Orange Crush was the lamest appearance of the 70s for Super Bowl teams,