Only in Buffalo would this be considered a successful season

34 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

No he actually does make fair points. A good part of this team isnt young. The offense could look vastly different than it did last year. We may have to take a step back now to really go forward

Not imo. McD is young and inexperienced and as a HC makes some mistakes, but he's a good coach who gets his team to buy in. I also think this admin will do a good job of evaluating talent in the draft and in FA. We can expect to be better next year. 

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

You guys are a joke. We went 9-7 with Marrone and Ryan. This year it was just enough to get cause the AFC was so bad. We are no better off.

Dumped some huge contracts, but got no worse. You're just menstruating right now because of the loss. You will be ok. 

36 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

Playoffs in a new coaches first year, lots of draft picks, can evaluate players. It's trending upwards for the bills. 

Right on brother.    McBeane stockpiling picks because he knows he has veterans to replace.    Playoffs made.....search for QB of the future and depth.     We are trending up.   Enjoy the off season, combine, FA and draft.    It's going to be fun.

Just now, Watkins101 said:

It would be considered successful in cleveland

As I said, it would be considered successful anywhere that a team has missed the playoffs for more than a 3-4 years and especially without a franchise QB.

I like the new reputation system. When a dude like this has 700 posts with a reputation of 1, it means only once has anyone bothered to click a positive button on anything he’s said. 

Don’t feed the trolls, even if they have the munchies. 

Given the legitimate expectations we had going in this was a most successful season to say the least!  The lion’s share of credit goes to the coaching staff  Who got us into the playoffs with smoke and mirrors.  Particularly since we never had an NFL quality quarterback this season.  I’m hoping the OP is just having a bad day. Otherwise, he is one seriously miserable creature!

49 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

9-7 Make the playoffs off a fluke play by a ginger QB. We still have no QB, an aging RB and offensive line. Cant get no pressure on QB from front 4. Only bright spot is secondary and head coach/GM. Just as far away as we have been since the 90's. 

Small man...smaller brain. Let me break a few things down for you.

9-7 with poor qb play takes excellent coaching and discipline.

Running game was excellent all year

Defense bent but didnt break- our back end is A+.

Going into next year with cap space and a boat load of draft picks should give any real fan hope. This new regime knows what they are doing.

Take another bong rip pal- your lost

6 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

Dumped some huge contracts, but got no worse. You're just menstruating right now because of the loss. You will be ok. 

Would have loved to see the threads after the Harmon drop of '89

"Fire Marv!!!"

"How do you not throw to Reed?Kelly is GARBAGE"

"Start Reich next season?!?!"

"Our defense got SMOKED BY CLEVELAND!!! FIRE EVERYBODY"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

9-7 Make the playoffs off a fluke play by a ginger QB. We still have no QB, an aging RB and offensive line. Cant get no pressure on QB from front 4. Only bright spot is secondary and head coach/GM. Just as far away as we have been since the 90's. 

Lol...this post is idiotic if only for the fact many predicted a 4 win season and that we were tanking...

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I'm sorry the season was so unbearable for you.

2017 was a great year for the Bills.  Got a new coaching staff and front office established, changed the culture, shed some underperforming and questionable players, reduced payroll, stockpiled draft choices, found/developed some good new talent, had a winning season and a playoff appearance.  Restored some respect and faith among the league and fans.  All that and they should have a very good handle on their needs going forward.  

Hard not to see that as a big success. 

Screw off dude.   Amidst years of misery yes it was another crappy day - after an incredible week of gratitude and excitement and joy and charity.   Let's be the bigger people and focus on the latter part and for now  just have hope for the future.  

Bridge, Troll, for the use of, One, Under.

You're welcome.

!@#$ you. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It was a fine, entertaining season. They mercy killed it before Bills-Pats III.  That's fine by me.

I’ve shared this quote several times already. The more I think about it, the more I think it’s perfect. Great take.