Chris Brown checking in.

CB, if it's really you - I just have to say, the Bills' PR/media/social media team has really stepped it up this year.  I suspect I know why that's the case, but it has been noticeable and welcome. Much better fan engagement, much better usage of modern technologies and social media platforms to interact with your constituents.  The Bills have finally stepped into the 21st Century. You all should be very proud of the improvement, it's quite palpable.  Keep up the good work.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Is this the real guy? Maybe he’s checking in to make sure Dunkirk Don isn’t spilling the beans on any big in house secrets.

Must be Chris Brown has a real soft spot just for TBD members. It's the only Bills forum he checked in on that I've seen. Everyone should feel so amazingly honored! Maybe he doesn't want to congratulate all Bills fans, just the members here.

Edited by RobH063

22 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Must be Chris Brown has a real soft spot just for TBD members. It's the only Bills forum he checked in on that I've seen. Everyone should feel so amazingly honored! Maybe he doesn't want to congratulate all Bills fans, just the members here.

There used to be Chris Brown stuff on the BBMB when I first joined. But who knows if it was real then either.

32 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Is this the real guy? Maybe he’s checking in to make sure Dunkirk Don isn’t spilling the beans on any big in house secrets.

His account is still probationary. C'mon man.

28 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

TBD is the best Bills forum. Why wouldn't he?

• SDS locked this topic