Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

On 1/5/2018 at 11:33 AM, nbbillsfan said:

I think the reality is neither team is very good. You seem to be pointing out that the bills aren't great, which most logical fans would agree with. What you fail to recognize (homer?) is that the Jags aren't great either. The Jags are, and should be the favorite, but I hardly see this game as less winnable then Bills at Chiefs, and we got a win there. While I think the Jags are more likley to win, your tremendous confidence is surely ill-advised given the team you are a fan of...

I would say both teams are flawed, but both are also good enough to be in the postseason, so neither can be as bad as one may think. BELIEVE ME... as a survivor of the Gabbert era, watching Blake and Gus lose in record fashion these past few years has left an impression. You can hide a lot of weaknesses if you have a great QB. When you have an average or below average QB, your warts will show. Neither of us has a great QB. With a great QB, both of our teams could be an extremely tough out for any team left. My confidence may be viewed as ill-advised by Bills fans, but I like our chances with some of the guys coming back and with Coughlin's oversight of this week's game plan. What worries me is that Yeldon has an illness which apparently also may have O'Shaughnessy as questionable. Like kindergarten, I feel if someone is "the class" is sick, they should be forced to stay home.

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Trying to catch up to the team buses headed East towards Neptune Beach about a mile behind them anyone help find what hotel they could be at? I'm on Atlantic Boulevard

My guess would be One Ocean if that is the route they took.

10 hours ago, eball said:

Ah yes, those famous Jacksonville subs...said no one, ever. 

Our mayor is a coward and a phony. My guess is he did not think local Mayport shrimp would travel well, but I agree subs are a pretty terrible bet.  

And even the locals are pretty turned off by the teal burger buns.  (Who wants to eat/pass that?)

Edited by SwagJag

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Don't go to wing it.  You can't get in. Police are there keeping people tame. 

If you need someplace to go, the beach bars will be hopping (as always). About 25 minutes from Wing It. Or the Riverside area (Kickback's - for the non Bud Light drinkers, The Garage, 5 Points Area). Have fun. Make good decisions. 

11 minutes ago, SwagJag said:

If you need someplace to go, the beach bars will be hopping (as always). About 25 minutes from Wing It. Or the Riverside area (Kickback's - for the non Bud Light drinkers, The Garage, 5 Points Area). Have fun. Make good decisions. 

Apples 

10 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Anyone want some Flutie Flakes or Flutie Frutie snacks tonight? Would that be bad luck or good luck to eat those things?

I think it would only be bad luck if you were wearing Isotoner hand gloves while eating them.

• Haha (+1) 1

This is what a friendly rivalry should be about. Scrolled through all of these (not just the highlights) and laughed quite a bit. Good friendly banter with both team's fans giving it to each other without getting hateful or personal.

Edited by SwagJag

The Buffalo Bills have descended upon Jacksonville for their first playoff game in nearly 18 years. As the an incredible crowd of Bills fans got together in Jacksonville, 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn of NYUpstate.com previewed the game and offered up their prediction.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Buffalo Bills have descended upon Jacksonville for their first playoff game in nearly 18 years. As the an incredible crowd of Bills fans got together in Jacksonville, 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn of NYUpstate.com previewed the game and offered up their prediction.

Damn that place is full of rowdy Bills fans!  It was hard to hear over the songs and chants.  Noisiest podcast ever- but I wish I was there

• Like (+1) 1

Welcome to Sacksonville, Home of the NFL's New Nasty Boys

It's a place where you find "11 savages, 11 dogs hunting every Sunday," the defensive end says.

It's a place where a quarterback sometimes is given a choice: your body or your football. And sometimes, there is no choice; he must surrender both.

It's a place where the residents can dominate verbally or physically.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2750669-welcome-to-sacksonville-home-of-the-nfls-new-nasty-boys?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

The good news is that they are on a 2 game losing streak

Edited by ALF
added info

18 hours ago, eball said:

Ah yes, those famous Jacksonville subs...said no one, ever. 

Yeah, Firehouse Subs no less. There was a Firehouse Subs on Military Rd in NF, but closed not too long ago. Still one on Lundy's Lane across the border. That's the best they could do? Lame!!

6 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I can tell by Shady/McD/teammates body language that they knew he was ready since Sunday, rode the injury wave all week! Going to make a big difference, gives Jax less time to prepare for the elite , unique McCoy. 

You don't think the Jags are prepared for McCoy to play?

3 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Yeah, Firehouse Subs no less. There was a Firehouse Subs on Military Rd in NF, but closed not too long ago. Still one on Lundy's Lane across the border. That's the best they could do? Lame!!

Our BBQ would have been a much better choice. Somebody would actually want to eat that.