The Wall.

Nanker

On 8/20/2020 at 4:18 PM, SectionC3 said:

Also the people he duped are, well, dumb.  So there’s that, too. 

Culture of lawlessness.  Well put.  So well put.  Rule of law!

It’s friggin hilarious.  Now the wall shouldn’t be privately funded.  And since Mexico isn’t going to pay for it, does that mean that taxpayers are going to support this stupid monolith? It’s either that or it doesn’t get built.  So which one is it, Trumpers?

This might be the root hoax of this whole series of hoaxes.  The original hoax, if you will. 

• 1 month later...

I haven't see any slow down in immigrants coming into this country...

On 10/2/2020 at 7:41 PM, Foxx said:

there is another migrant caravan bubbling up in Central America headed for the southern border. timed to add to the chaos of the coming election.

Soros and the boys up to no good again...

Thousands Of US-bound Migrants Surge Into Guatemala

Migrants cross Guatemala despite government threats

The stories are timed well but these groups come every month which is something many do not know.

You might be laughing b.c you don't understand but it's the truth. @Foxx

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
The Washington Post

Immigration arrests along the Mexico border surged again in October

Nick Miroff  3 days ago

The Washington Post logoImmigration arrests along the Mexico border surged again in October

image.png.0f7ef61494eef1d7d3a7d1907cd66269.png

U.S. authorities made more than 69,000 arrests and detentions last month along the border with Mexico, a 21 percent increase from September and the highest total for any October since 2005, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection figures released Thursday.

a group of people standing next to a fence: Demonstrators race to see who can climb border fencing faster after a protest President Trump's immigration policies, in Playas de Tijuana, Baja California state, Mexico, on the border with the United States, on Oct. 31.© Guillermo Arias/AFP/Getty Images Demonstrators race to see who can climb border fencing faster after a protest President Trump's immigration policies, in Playas de Tijuana, Baja California state, Mexico, on the border with the United States, on Oct. 31.

The increase was partly fueled by a soaring number of repeat arrests along the border resulting from the Trump administration’s practice of quickly “expelling” people to Mexico after they enter the country illegally.

CBP officials insist the expulsions are a crucial public health measure to prevent the additional transmission of the coronavirus inside the United States, but many of those sent back across the border are trying to enter again and again, without risk of detention and criminal prosecution. The most recent figures indicate that at least one-third of those taken into custody each month are repeat offenders.

Mark Morgan, the acting commissioner of CBP, once more used his monthly enforcement briefing to depict border crossers as selfish and unconcerned for the welfare of U.S. agents and the American public.

“They’re telling us their wants and needs are more important than our lives,” Morgan told reporters. “Their economic conditions more important than the lives of American citizens.”

• Like (+1) 1

SONOYTA, SONORA, MEXICO (3TV/CBS 5) - The steel posts, some filled with concrete, are a familiar sight to anyone who has walked along Arizona's border with Mexico. They are used to build border fencing.

But on the dusty streets of Sonoyta, Sonora, these posts are not on the border anymore - they are for sale in scrap yards.

image.png.a77fa4ea0cdffa844bc8d46d101bc886.png

Steel posts sit on the Mexico side of the border. The boundary marker in the distance signifies the international border. The posts in the foreground were clearly placed south of the border.

Morgan Loew

How the stacks of steel posts, which were originally paid for with US tax dollars, ended up on the market in Mexico is now the subject of an inquiry by US Customs and Border Protection into the actions of the contractors who are erecting the latest stretches of fencing along the US border with Mexico.
https://www.azfamily.com/news/investigations/cbs_5_investigates/contractors-scrap-dealers-selling-border-fence-steel-in-arizona-and-mexico/article_802b26e8-02ab-11eb-b839-07e50c671f89.html

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

You know I'm beginning to think he's not going to get this thing built.

They're already selling off the parts :)

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

oscarsfencewalls1-640x480.jpg

Oscars: Hollywood Erects Walls to Keep Celebrities Safe During Academy Awards

Keep us important people safe, f*&k Americans

Who paid for that wall would seem to be of the utmost importance here.  Hint-it wasn't Mexico.  Are you against people paying for their own walls, but for the government taxing citizens for walls they don't want?????

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

Who paid for that wall would seem to be of the utmost importance here.  Hint-it wasn't Mexico.  Are you against people paying for their own walls, but for the government taxing citizens for walls they don't want?????

And here we go again! Trump was interviewed BEFORE the election and was asked if he meant that Mexico would literally pay cash for the wall. His answer was no! But go ahead, keep believing what the DNC media machine wants you to believe. How’s that systemic racism working out? 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And here we go again! Trump was interviewed BEFORE the election and was asked if he meant that Mexico would literally pay cash for the wall. His answer was no! But go ahead, keep believing what the DNC media machine wants you to believe. How’s that systemic racism working out? 

So the other 200K times he said it he was lying???  So maybe instead of going before a crowd of chanting unsuspecting fools and saying it, he should have made it clear that was his platform??  Let's not be naive here.  We know how the guy operates.  What could make a bunch of people who hate Mexicans happy?  A wall.  What would make em even happier?  Telling them Mexico was paying for it.

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

So the other 200K times he said it he was lying???  So maybe instead of going before a crowd of chanting unsuspecting fools and saying it, he should have made it clear that was his platform??  Let's not be naive here.  We know how the guy operates.  What could make a bunch of people who hate Mexicans happy?  A wall.  What would make em even happier?  Telling them Mexico was paying for it.

You’re a moron! Ugh! They did pay for it! Just not in cash like you simpletons think he meant. The ignorance in this country is stunning!!!!

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re a moron! Ugh! They did pay for it! Just not in cash like you simpletons think he meant. The ignorance in this country is stunning!!!!

Former Mexican officials who negotiated the deal with the Trump administration have repeatedly said there is nothing in the deal to fund a border wall.

A modernized NAFTA could potentially grow the economy and increase overall tax revenues, but those would be paid by the increased output of U.S. companies and workers and not by the Mexican government.

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Former Mexican officials who negotiated the deal with the Trump administration have repeatedly said there is nothing in the deal to fund a border wall.

A modernized NAFTA could potentially grow the economy and increase overall tax revenues, but those would be paid by the increased output of U.S. companies and workers and not by the Mexican government.

Keep trying there slugger. You’ll hit the ball one of these times! 

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...

As long as 716er bumped it.

Greg Abbott Executes a Hilarious but Completely Necessary Troll Using Biden’s ‘Stimulus’ Money:

The money in Biden’s plan was purposely void of strings attached because the game was to shower blue states with money, allowing them to bail out their mismanaged budgets and perpetuate left-wing priorities. Abbott has turned that on its head, instead, using a significant portion of the money given to Texas to help build a border wall in his state.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/29/greg-abbott-executes-a-hilarious-but-completely-necessary-troll-using-bidens-stimulus-money-n404495

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As long as 716er bumped it.

Greg Abbott Executes a Hilarious but Completely Necessary Troll Using Biden’s ‘Stimulus’ Money:

The money in Biden’s plan was purposely void of strings attached because the game was to shower blue states with money, allowing them to bail out their mismanaged budgets and perpetuate left-wing priorities. Abbott has turned that on its head, instead, using a significant portion of the money given to Texas to help build a border wall in his state.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/29/greg-abbott-executes-a-hilarious-but-completely-necessary-troll-using-bidens-stimulus-money-n404495

They fix their energy crisis yet?

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So they want to own the dems and build a wall and not prioritize the grid - got it.

#winning

I live WAY closer to the wall than you do and I still can’t see it from my house. What the frig do you care if it’s there? 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I live WAY closer to the wall than you do and I still can’t see it from my house. What the frig do you care if it’s there? 

He cares for one reason and one reason only.  

Because Trump wanted it. 

He can’t even articulate why we shouldn’t build it. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Because Trump wanted it. 

He can’t even articulate why we should build it. 

It’s an infrastructure project that’ll save the country billions. Pay a bunch of American construction workers and in the end we get a wall out of it. What’s the big deal? Never understood the controversy on the whole thing. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Because Trump wanted it. 

He can’t even articulate why we should build it. 

When did I ever say we needed a wall?

Walls don’t work - but power grids should. 

#winning

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When did I ever say we needed a wall?

Walls don’t work - but power grids should. 

#winning

Typo. Reread my edited post. 

#notlosinglost

More proof time. Proof walls don’t work. 

Edited by Chef Jim

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Typo. Reread my edited post. 

#notlosinglost

More proof time. Proof walls don’t work. 

And you want the wall because TRUMP wanted the wall - idiots - lmao

Oh, and regarding the effectiveness of walls - from the Dallas Times article Bonnie posted:

“We have a wall in my district and we still have a surge. What he ought to do is use $250 million to fix our electrical grid,” said Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, D-McAllen

I believe the guy who lives in the district.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And you want the wall because TRUMP wanted the wall - idiots - lmao

Oh, and regarding the effectiveness of walls - from the Dallas Times article Bonnie posted:

“We have a wall in my district and we still have a surge. What he ought to do is use $250 million to fix our electrical grid,” said Rep. Vicente Gonzalez, D-McAllen

I believe the guy who lives in the district.

I’ve wanted a wall a couple decades before Trump came along.  Trump has nothing to do with my opinions.  See, unlike you, I can think for myself. I rarely post links or memes. 

If you think we think a wall is going to keep all illegals out you’re really dumber than you look. Of if course you build a wall there will be people that will figure a way to get over and under.  It won’t stop 100%.  That will never be the purpose of a barrier. 

Question. Do you feel it’s a good idea to have an open border AND heathcare for all regardless of immigration status?

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve wanted a wall a couple decades before Trump came along.  Trump has nothing to do with my opinions.  See, unlike you, I can think for myself. I rarely post links or memes. 

If you think we think a wall is going to keep all illegals out you’re really dumber than you look. Of if course you build a wall there will be people that will figure a way to get over and under.  It won’t stop 100%.  That will never be the purpose of a barrier. 

Question. Do you feel it’s a good idea to have an open border AND heathcare for all regardless of immigration status?

And Mexico was going to pay for it, right Jimmy? BS

If we don't solve the issues at the source - we will always have an issue with the border.

Edited by BillStime

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Chef, my wife just retired from a school district

Healthcare? We’re feeding these kids three meals a day!  Twelve months a year. Ridiculous!

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And Mexico was going to pay for it, right Jimmy? BS

If we don't solve the issues at the source - we will always have an issue with the border.

Mexico is going to pay for it?  When did I ever say that?

What are the issues at the source and how do you propose to solve (sorry they will never be solved 🙄) these issues?

And we are the biggest cause of the problem.  We fix our house first. Fix what you control.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Mexico is going to pay for it?  When did I ever say that?

What are the issues at the source and how do you propose to solve (sorry they will never be solved 🙄) these issues?

And we are the biggest cause of the problem.  We fix our house first. Fix what you control.  

HA! Point to the last administration that fixed our house first. I'll wait.

Just now, BillStime said:

HA! Point to the last administration that fixed our house first. I'll wait.

So because it’s never been fixed in the past it won’t or can’t be fixed in the future?  That’s a lazy defeatist path to take.  You must be a Bills fan. 

How do you propose to fix the problems at the source?

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So because it’s never been fixed in the past it won’t or can’t be fixed in the future?  That’s a lazy defeatist path to take.  You must be a Bills fan. 

How do you propose to fix the problems at the source?

So let me get this straight - you said we should focus on our house first - then you said the issues at the source “will never be solved” - then you admit no one has ever gotten our house in order - and then you ask me my

ideas on how to fix the source?

Really???? 

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So let me get this straight - you said we should focus on our house first - then you said the issues at the source “will never be solved” - then you admit no one has ever gotten our house in order - and then you ask me my

ideas on how to fix the source?

Really???? 

Yes. What don’t you understand?  

Broadway megahit ‘Hamilton’ is getting $30 million in federal relief with possibility of $20 million more

Yep.

It's a good thing that Covid money only goes to the important things.

LOL

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Broadway megahit ‘Hamilton’ is getting $30 million in federal relief with possibility of $20 million more

Yep.

It's a good thing that Covid money only goes to the important things.

LOL

Can you now do an audit on Trumps PPP loans last year?