The Wall.

Nanker

2 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

No, it was actually kind of nice.

For example, if a person had a health issue, we didn't mock them for it and kick them out of the house.  :nana:

Only if they paid...

Edited by Paulus
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Lost in all this is the fact that Haiti actually is a shithole.

Of course it is, but it is immaterial now.

Just like you wouldn't call a person struggling with his weight, "a fat slob," because the insult immediately diverts the conversation from the goal.

With one little word, trump managed to wipe out any semblance of goodwill he's built up over the last couple of months.

Just like he can't shake the perception that he's an unmitigated moron.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Of course it is, but it is immaterial now.

Just like you wouldn't call a person struggling with his weight, "a fat slob," because the insult immediately diverts the conversation from the goal.

With one little word, trump managed to wipe out any semblance of goodwill he's built up over the last couple of months.

Just like he can't shake the perception that he's an unmitigated moron.

Would you and your liberal buddies consider Haitians deplorables?

10 minutes ago, westside said:

Would you and your liberal buddies consider Haitians deplorables?

My liberal buddies are in an irreparable state of TDS and they weren't the target of my post.

My Prime Minster grandstanded and welcomed everyone from Haiti who could get to the border last year, then there was no place for them and 92% were immediately deported back.

But it was the thought that counts.

And Haiti isn't a Commonwealth nation in the first place.

"My parents came from one of those countries, took an oath of allegiance to it, and took on the responsibilities of everything that being a citizen comes with," she said in a statement.

"The President must apologize to both the American people and the nations he so wantonly maligned," Love said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/368627-gop-rep-mia-love-calls-on-trump-to-apologize-for-those-he-watonly

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

No, it was actually kind of nice.

Well, that's good then.

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

For example, if a person had a health issue, we didn't mock them for it and kick them out of the house.  We called the doctor and tried to help them.   :nana:

When they had a health issue, did you deny they had a health issue out of fear of hurting their feelings?

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well, that's good then.

When they had a health issue, did you deny they had a health issue out of fear of hurting their feelings?

No, but we always made sure to make it absolutely clear how BAD and SHAMEFUL it is to get sick.  We berated them about it and used vulgar language.  Because we all know there are exactly two ways to deal with an issue.  1.  Ignore it completely.  2.  Scream belligerently at everyone until you get the attention you crave.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Lost in all this is the fact that Haiti actually is a shithole.

The US hasn't been that status since Jimmy Carter sunk it right into shithole or worse.

Then Reagan fixed it.

The wall idea is stupid, it's not going to stop anything. To me it's just a smokescreen.

The democrats are going to to get every single thing that they want and trump is going

to screw his base into the ground, a slow four year burn.

13 minutes ago, Albwan said:

The wall idea is stupid, it's not going to stop anything. To me it's just a smokescreen.

The democrats are going to to get every single thing that they want and trump is going

the perception that the free ride into the US is over is the important thing

the idea is to have the best world possible, not the world that spoiled brat Dems dream up while stoned

21 minutes ago, Albwan said:

This is the dumbest argument. "It won't stop thaaaammm!!!!!" 

You do know you can make that argument for all the measures we take to preserve our sovereignty.  I mean, prisoners escape, illegal aliens sneak by agents all the time, etc. Even North Korea's border has people illegally cross it, and the deterrent there is a bullet. 

No deterrent is or security measure is 100% foolproof.  But, your logic can apply to them all. Therefore, we should have no security measures.  

"Bullets won't stop thaaaaaammm!"

I wonder if people really believe their argument opining a wall won't help ("work").

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

This is the dumbest argument. "It won't stop thaaaammm!!!!!" 

You do know you can make that argument for all the measures we take to preserve our sovereignty.  I mean, prisoners escape, illegal aliens sneak by agents all the time, etc. Even North Korea's border has people illegally cross it, and the deterrent there is a bullet. 

No deterrent is or security measure is 100% foolproof.  But, your logic can apply to them all. Therefore, we should have no security measures.  

"Bullets won't stop thaaaaaammm!"

I wonder if people really believe their argument opining a wall won't help ("work").

Do walls stop rats from getting in your house? I'm not being symbolic, literally a wall won't work.

Plus when you are fighting the left who are trying to fill the country with democratic voters,

it really seems like a losing cause any way you slice it.

18 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Do walls stop rats from getting in your house? I'm not being symbolic, literally a wall won't work.

Plus when you are fighting the left who are trying to fill the country with democratic voters,

it really seems like a losing cause any way you slice it.

Walls deter rats. Walls keep people out all the time!!! Why are prisons surrounded by walls if they work so poorly? Why do all these liberal billionaires erect walls around their compounds? That "walls no work" position is so !@#$ing asinine, I really don't think any person with a lick of common sense believes it. I think the planet would be a better place without people who make that argument. Man, if I was supreme leader of the planet. 

Wall only costs like .05% of the US yearly budget. Surely, we can build a fence to keep our neighbor's kids out for and only spend .05% of our yearly income.

AI drones patrolling the border seem sensible. They need to be weaponized, though. How else will we reach Judgment Day? 

0-Mexicans are rats, not people-0 I really think that analogy was poor and completely unnecessary. The people to people analogy works fine. 

22 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Walls deter rats. Walls keep people out all the time!!! Why are prisons surrounded by walls if they work so poorly? Why do all these liberal billionaires erect walls around their compounds? That "walls no work" position is so !@#$ing asinine, I really don't think any person with a lick of common sense believes it. I think the planet would be a better place without people who make that argument. Man, if I was supreme leader of the planet. 

Wall only costs like .05% of the US yearly budget. Surely, we can build a fence to keep our neighbor's kids out for and only spend .05% of our yearly income.

AI drones patrolling the border seem sensible. They need to be weaponized, though. How else will we reach Judgment Day? 

0-Mexicans are rats, not people-0 I really think that analogy was poor and completely unnecessary. The people to people analogy works fine. 

Lmao. Are you serious? I guess those guards and security forces surrounding those walls have nothing to do with it then? Abandoned buildings are loaded with rats.