What QB do you want to draft.

QB draft  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your QB

2 hours ago, EersN'Bills said:

Who I want? Or who is realistic?

Because I want Rosen but I think it will be Mayfield (Jackson would be my second choice).

Jackson has similar traits as those of TT. except he doesn't protect the ball. Can be a turnover machine. I work and live in the Louisville area and I do not want the Bills to draft him. Great athlete but not a great QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Unless we trade up, I believe Josh Allen will be our guy.  I like his tools, but I’m meh on him being our franchse qb.  I think mayfield and Jackson are gone before our pick and there’s no chance Rosen or Darnold fall.  Wouldn’t be surprised if Baker mayfield was the #1 pick.  I could see Rosen and Darnold staying in school.  Both are praying to be the #2 pick.  

With the way that the season has played out for Bills, Chiefs and Rams, the "draft capital" that the Bills have won't be enough to move up high enough to get a good QB prospect.  I expect that they will go after a QB in FA and then maybe throw a 2nd round pick at a QB.

I think much of the hype has died on this QB class with only Rosen, Darnold and maybe Mayfield having played well enough to be considered very good prospects.  There are some pretty big questions whether Rudolph's and Jackson's games will translate to the NFL and Josh Allen really had a poor season statistically.  Now, I am not saying that these 3 are terrible prospects, but this QB class certainly doesn't look as deep as it did before the NCAA season started.

Edited by OldTimer1960

Why do I get the feeling that Baker Mayfield is Johnny Manziel 2.0?

He may be better as a real NFL QB prospect, and let's hope he is way better as a person--but at times, that is questionable (he sure has the same tendencies). Actually, he reminds me a lot of Chad Kelley in both playing and off-field style.

• Like (+1) 1

Mayfield is the only one I could see the Bills taking in round 1. (Rosen and Darnold are long gone) I suspect we'll see a vet FA and defense with whatever is left over. However, this Cleveland fiasco might throw a wrench in the whole deal. That could work out in our favor if the Browns choose to trade out.