CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

12 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So how did you pick the name Koko, anyhow?

Because NunyaGodDamnBusiness was taken.

And, of course, Bruce is great.

Edited by Koko78

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, so far only me and @sabrecrazed laughed at the post... and you wrote about it, so three.

(My mother is why I knew, too. She watched Perry Mason on reruns constantly.)

I'm 63 and the original was on when I was a kid. Never saw it in  the 60s, but watch it a lot on MeTV  (9AM and 11:30 PM).Saw Colonel Klink on it once.

37 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

If you’re going to insult me you gotta have better material.  I’ve got a good one on the way for you; I want you to bring your A game tonight so I can have some fun with it.  

Wait....so you keep insults in your back pocket to pull out an “ohhhhh yeah.....?!?!”   Now that’s some sad ***** right there. 

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I'm 63 and the original was on when I was a kid. Never saw it in  the 60s, but watch it a lot on MeTV  (9AM and 11:30 PM).Saw Colonel Klink on it once.

Read the books if you want a good ideas of what LA was like in the ‘30’s and 40’s. 

14 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I used to watch Hogan’s Heroes on reruns. I can understand why POWs hated it, but it was so silly... F Troop foolish. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I used to watch Hogan’s Heroes on reruns. I can understand why POWs hated it, but it was so silly... F Troop foolish. 

Hogan’s Heroes was the only show I remember watching with my dad. He laughed and laughed at that show. 

9 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Because NunyaGodDamnBusiness was taken.

And, of course, Bruce is great.

I thought it was like a Clark Kent/Superman thing.  I saw Professor Chaos there and I wondered of KoKo was some kind of superhero alias that I wasn't aware of, or if I had possibly (and inexplicably, given the quality of the show) missed a South Park reference. 

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Hogan’s Heroes was the only show I remember watching with my dad. He laughed and laughed at that show. 

HH was a major casualty of the PC movement back in the 1990's.  Nevermind the fact that the Germans always lost at the end of an episode.  

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

HH was a major casualty of the PC movement back in the 1990's.  Nevermind the fact that the Germans always lost at the end of an episode.  

Can you imagine doing a show like that today? Remember, the war had been over for twenty years when that show aired and yet they were still making fun of the ‘enemy’. 

GLM: German Lives Matter! 

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

What was the PC’s issue with the show?  Don’t tell me. It glorified Nazis?  People need to her a sense of humor. Did they realize that the major Nazi characters were Jewish. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can you imagine doing a show like that today? Remember, the war had been over for twenty years when that show aired and yet they were still making fun of the ‘enemy’. 

GLM: German Lives Matter! 

It would never be allowed today.  Back in the 1990's the lefties were crying how it did not mention the Holocaust.  Today a show centered around a war would not be allowed.  Anyhow, the lefties went on to rag on Gomer Pyle and how he did NOT go off to war.  Nevermind that bases such as Seneca Army Depot in our region were fully manned during the Vietnam War so some military personnel were left here to do mundane things such as stand guard duty and mow the grounds.  Then the lefties went on to cry about Archie Bunker who was often made the object of ridicule over his views versus being held up as a scholar.  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What was the PC’s issue with the show?  Don’t tell me. It glorified Nazis?  People need to her a sense of humor. Did they realize that the major Nazi characters were Jewish. 

The issue was not mentioning the Holocaust.  Not my issue but their issue.

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It would never be allowed today.  Back in the 1990's the lefties were crying how it did not mention the Holocaust.  Today a show centered around a war would not be allowed.  Anyhow, the lefties went on to rag on Gomer Pyle and how he did NOT go off to war.  Nevermind that bases such as Seneca Army Depot in our region were fully manned during the Vietnam War so some military personnel were left here to do mundane things such as stand guard duty and mow the grounds.  Then the lefties went on to cry about Archie Bunker who was often made the object of ridicule over his views versus being held up as a scholar.  

The issue was not mentioning the Holocaust.  Not my issue but their issue.

The Holocaust?  It was a ***** comedy. ?

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

The Holocaust?  It was a ***** comedy. ?

I get that.  You get that.  All the lefties got from listening to their commie professors was that every piece of media needs a social commentary as to how war, capitalism, etc. are wrong.  

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I get that.  You get that.  All the lefties got from listening to their commie professors was that every piece of media needs a social commentary as to how war, capitalism, etc. are wrong.  

I can see it now:

Hogan <to Major Hochstetter>:  Hey there Sarge!

Hochstetter:  Who is this man?!?!

Klink:  Colonel Hogan. He’s the ranking POW officer. 
Hochstetter:  Is he Jewish??  If so off to the gas chamber with him!!!

<hysterical laugh track>  

Hogans Heroes is on  for an hour h M-F on MeTV. Its one of the highest rated shows on that channel. Every major nazi was a jew. Colonel Klink,  Sgt Schultz, Major Hochstetter, and Gen. Burkhalter, all jews.  Even  LeBeau (Robert Cleary ) is a jew.  He was in a concentration camp as a teenager .  Werner Klemperer said that if they ever wrote a script where Klink won out over Hogan, he would quit on the spot.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Hogans Heroes is on  for an hour h M-F on MeTV. Its now of the highest rated shows on that channel. Every major nazi was a jew. Colonel Klink,  Sgt Schultz, Major Hochstetter, and Gen. Burkjalter, all jews.  Even  LeBeau (Robert Cleary ) is a jew.  He was in a concentration camp as a teenager .  Werner Klemperer said that if they ever wrote a script where Klink wom out over Hogan, he would quit on the spot.

I remember that as a kid, Robert Cleary came to our school to talk about his experiences. About 10 years later, I went to Dachau to see the site and hear the stories from that particular camp. Words cannot describe...

Edited by KRC
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink:

Absolutely amazing how the morons commenting on this tweet have no clue it's actually mocking the media's penchant for citing 'sources close to'... in their bullschiff stories.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 3

White House says CNN refuses to given them airtime to refute scandalous claims detailed on Bolton’s book

by Tom Tillison

Original Article

More and more, CNN seems to be doing away with any pretense that it’s an actual news outlet when it comes to covering President Donald Trump.Casual viewers may be excused if they believe the network dedicates 24/7 coverage to destroying the Trump presidency, as it is all bad news all the time when it comes to the nations’ 45th president.After giving disgruntled former national security adviser John Bolton’s new book red carpet treatment, a book that features enough scandalous allegations against Trump to ensure brisk sales — one such claim being that he asked China to help him with the 2020 election — CNN apparently had little interest in offering

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

White House says CNN refuses to given them airtime to refute scandalous claims detailed on Bolton’s book

by Tom Tillison

Original Article

More and more, CNN seems to be doing away with any pretense that it’s an actual news outlet when it comes to covering President Donald Trump.Casual viewers may be excused if they believe the network dedicates 24/7 coverage to destroying the Trump presidency, as it is all bad news all the time when it comes to the nations’ 45th president.After giving disgruntled former national security adviser John Bolton’s new book red carpet treatment, a book that features enough scandalous allegations against Trump to ensure brisk sales — one such claim being that he asked China to help him with the 2020 election — CNN apparently had little interest in offering

....WHOA!!...BIG TIME OUT here......you have dastardly impugned my way left relatives' single and sole source of gospel like news coverage....you could be responsible for driving them to rioting or suicide.....the latter is MY preference............

CNN picked the wrong person to interview about police and BLM

by Thomas Lifson

Original Article

What’s a CNN host to do when confronted with a guest who doesn’t accept The Narrative? In the case of Don Lemon interviewing former Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, the answer is: tell him to “keep it down,” refuse to listen to what he is saying, and then abruptly cut him off. It’s not as if they are interested in anything that doesn’t support The Narrative. Much less explodes it with data on cops being killed. Unintentional comedy lasting 2 awkward, hilarious minutes.

• Like (+1) 2