CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

‘Pure propaganda’: CNN reporter gushing over Kamala Harris’ speech sums up the shameless state of modern ‘journalism’

gushing.jpg

On Wednesday afternoon, Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, held their first joint event.

Biden and Harris’ speeches were jam-packed with lies — not that most of the national media will go out of its way to debunk any of them. But in any case, the speech from Kamala Harris really impressed a CNN political reporter — like, a LOT:

{snip}

And we have to reiterate, that’s a “senior CNN political reporter” and not an opinion contributor.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Pure propaganda’: CNN reporter gushing over Kamala Harris’ speech sums up the shameless state of modern ‘journalism’

gushing.jpg

On Wednesday afternoon, Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, held their first joint event.

Biden and Harris’ speeches were jam-packed with lies — not that most of the national media will go out of its way to debunk any of them. But in any case, the speech from Kamala Harris really impressed a CNN political reporter — like, a LOT:

{snip}

And we have to reiterate, that’s a “senior CNN political reporter” and not an opinion contributor.

Now do Brietbart and Trump

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

gushing.jpg

{snip}

“Trump is going to paint her as a black radical that is going to destroy the white American way of life and overrun the suburbs with criminals.”

WTF is that noise?  

I read this article in udder amazement that a parent would blame everyone but herself for her shortcomings. She literally blames systematic racism for beating her kid. She also states her kids could not reconcile her as a mom and larger than life figure, which means they had to understand they were gonna take a bad seat to her career. Her daughter even said the punishments was like slavery stuff but it is everyone else's fault and CNN gives her a forum to defend the beating of black children.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/14/entertainment/lauryn-hill-selah-allegations-trnd/index.html

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I read this article in udder utter amazement that a parent would blame everyone but herself for her shortcomings. She literally blames systematic racism for beating her kid. She also states her kids could not reconcile her as a mom and larger than life figure, which means they had to understand they were gonna take a bad back seat to her career. Her daughter even said the punishments was like slavery stuff but it is everyone else's fault and CNN gives her a forum to defend the beating of black children.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/14/entertainment/lauryn-hill-selah-allegations-trnd/index.html

FIFY. I thought maybe Transplant wrote this. I've had utter amazement over some breasts but never over an udder. 

udder

NOUN
  1. the mammary gland of female cattle, sheep, goats, horses, and related animals, having two or more teats and hanging between the hind legs of the animal.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:
FIFY. I thought maybe Transplant wrote this. I've had utter amazement over some breasts but never over an udder. 

udder

NOUN
  1. the mammary gland of female cattle, sheep, goats, horses, and related animals, having two or more teats and hanging between the hind legs of the animal.

I deserve that- I am very aware of the proper word but apparently my brain was not engaged at that point. 

BRYAN PRESTON  

CNN is gushing about the roll call, because it showed states and people that the media bubble types ordinarily never see or pay any mind to, and then something a little more surprising happened.

Dana Bash admitted that she was texting with a Democrat official during the roll call (and probably before and after it too).

Is that standard practice, CNN?

Bash also said that she suggested to the Democrat official that the roll call was sooo good we'll probably never go back to the old way. 

Again, is this standard practice, CNN, to offer up production tips to people and entities you're supposed to be objectively covering?

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

BRYAN PRESTON  

CNN is gushing about the roll call, because it showed states and people that the media bubble types ordinarily never see or pay any mind to, and then something a little more surprising happened.

Dana Bash admitted that she was texting with a Democrat official during the roll call (and probably before and after it too).

Is that standard practice, CNN?

Bash also said that she suggested to the Democrat official that the roll call was sooo good we'll probably never go back to the old way. 

Again, is this standard practice, CNN, to offer up production tips to people and entities you're supposed to be objectively covering?

In addition to requiring the production of a passport to vote, B-Man now believes that journalists are not allowed to communicate with sources.  Which right will B-Man speak against tomorrow? 

• Haha (+1) 2

CNN’s Jake Tapper asks former congressman if the GOP ‘is now the party of deranged bigots’

Remember last night when Jill Biden called on America to be kind and work together despite differences?

This is why no one believed her.

The Left, of which @jaketapper & the MSM are a part, have smeared Reps for years now & have no interest in being honest, much less kind.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/08/19/cnns-jake-tapper-asks-former-congressman-if-the-gop-is-now-the-party-of-deranged-bigots/

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN’s Jake Tapper asks former congressman if the GOP ‘is now the party of deranged bigots’

Remember last night when Jill Biden called on America to be kind and work together despite differences?

The Left, of which @jaketapper & the MSM are a part, have smeared Reps for years now & have no interest in being honest, much less kind.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/08/19/cnns-jake-tapper-asks-former-congressman-if-the-gop-is-now-the-party-of-deranged-bigots/

***** kind. Is that fat pumpkin kind? Game on! Lol 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

How many Q Anon fans here?  

1-0, 10-20, more? 

Easily a dozen. Probably more.  

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

***** kind. Is that fat pumpkin kind? Game on! Lol 

Seriously.  It's hilarious to see the right-wing snowflake who gets in a tizzy when someone tells him his politics of hate and his religion are hopelessly incompatible complain about a lack of kindness.  I'll remember that one next time his cult leader spouts off on Twitter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

How many Q Anon fans here?  

1-0, 10-20, more? 

Count me as one.

Do a cntrl-F on the web page below for Clinesmith.   Check the date of 10.9.18 where Q mentions Clinesmith under the "batter's box" heading.  Think about that date.  Way ahead of the IG report.  Sounds like Q knows a little something.  It took me less than 10 minutes of searching to find this. 

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/qanon-pain-is-coming.214157/page-3

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Holy-***** B-Man, take a break buddy...all the old bigots of PPP are voting for Trump, and they hate Hillary and Obama, Kamala, Joe...you are preaching to the choir.  Your non-stop barrage of stupid bull#### (and the amount of time and effort put into creating it) is truly breathtaking.

Edited by Buftex
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

Holy-***** B-Man, take a break buddy...all the old bigots of PPP are votiing for Trump, and they hate Hillary and Obama, Kamala, Joe...you are preaching to the choir.  Your non-stop barrage of stupid bull#### (and the amount of time and effort put into creating it) is truly breathtaking.

That’s all he has. Sad, actually. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/19/2020 at 10:13 PM, SectionC3 said:

Easily a dozen. Probably more.  

Seriously.  It's hilarious to see the right-wing snowflake who gets in a tizzy when someone tells him his politics of hate and his religion are hopelessly incompatible complain about a lack of kindness.  I'll remember that one next time his cult leader spouts off on Twitter. 

Where’s the “tizzy” that the snowflake gets in?   

I see that he posted a link, and no evidence of any “tizzy” along the way.  The strength of your former posts was always the dispassionate approach you took while laying out your case.   These days, you seem to be losing your way.  What’s got you all turned around?  

• Like (+1) 1

65cdd35f-0d05-4a02-b483-e3a148ef95a6.png

CNN host Brian Stelter wanted to put his viewers at ease and reassure them that they would be fact-checking the Republican National Convention as it goes on, making sure that every “lie” or “mistruth” had CNN’s spin on it.

As my colleague Bonchie covered on Sunday, Stelter didn’t just make it sound like this should not just be a CNN thing. CNN made the fact-checking angle an “interesting choice” other networks would have to make.

What makes it an “interesting choice” is the fact that the choice wasn’t even a choice last week when the Democrats had their multi-day long staged show.

If you thought this announcement alone makes this monologue insufferable, Stelter continues with a level of self-awareness that approaches zero by attacking Fox News for being biased.

• Thank you (+1) 1