CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh no I’m not hurt at all by what you say. How you degrade Trump supporters. How you bag on people who attend his rallies. Keep it up. Tell everyone about how you feel about Trump supporters. Shout it from the rooftops!  It not only energizes the base it moves those in the middle more to the right. It’s a beautiful thing.  Turns snowflakes into an avalanche!  Thank you. ??

I LOVE these threats. You flakes are going to vote for the SOB anyhow.

So keep up the woe is me I don’t give a schitt.

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I LOVE these threats. You flakes are going to vote for the SOB anyhow.

So keep up the woe is me I don’t give a schitt.

???

What threats are you talking about?  

You just don’t get it do you?

???

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

That’s right. You’re like the little kid at the big kids party trying to hit the piñata and having no idea why the big kids are laughing at you. 

Please stop. Just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That’s right. You’re like the little kid at the big kids party trying to hit the piñata and having no idea why the big kids are laughing at you. 

Just because you are fat, doesn’t mean you are one of the big kids! 

Just now, BillStime said:

Please stop. Just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself. 

Awesome. This is from the guy who said thousands of people show up at Trump rallies in Nazi regalia and flashing white supremacy hand signals. Now THAT’S ***** embarrassing.  

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Just because you are fat, doesn’t mean you are one of the big kids! 

Awwww look. Billstime classless twin brother showed up to defend him. Isn’t this cute. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Awesome. This is from the guy who said thousands of people show up at Trump rallies in Nazi regalia and flashing white supremacy hand signals. Now THAT’S ***** embarrassing.  

Holy *****! Do you think they could be the same thousands and thousands of people cheering as the WTC came down? 

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Holy *****! Do you think they could be the same thousands and thousands of people cheering as the WTC came down? 

Seriously?  You can do better than that. 

Oh wait. No you can’t. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Did I say thousands?  I meant millions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

That there is a range of opinion from various commentators?

(This question from Darcy illustrates why CNN is in last place)

A viewer should think "I am going to discuss this with my doctor" since I do not trust anyone on TV who I have never met in real life. On a bigger note it also shows Foxnews allows other opinions and that is good.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

That there is a range of opinion from various commentators?

(This question from Darcy illustrates why CNN is in last place)

Commentators are allowed to have differing opinions and not just blindly repeat the company line? Holy *****. When did this happen? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I don’t even know why we’re talking about CNN.   I only watch OAN.  I gave up sports, the 700 Club, and even Fox News because OAN is the only truthful, credible thing out there. I even listen to OAN when I sleep, just in case the libs try to own me with NPR on my clock radio.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

...pretty serious stuff and drastic....20% loss in viewership drops them down to 4 if my math is correct.......and in other CNN "broken news", Fredo avoids asking Big Fredo about the NYC nursing home death fiasco......obviously the producer failed to put it on the teleprompter....NO other legitimate reason...........

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t even know why we’re talking about CNN.   I only watch OAN.  I gave up sports, the 700 Club, and even Fox News because OAN is the only truthful, credible thing out there. I even listen to OAN when I sleep, just in case the libs try to own me with NPR on my clock radio.  

Sarcasm is an art.

You are using finger paints.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...pretty serious stuff and drastic....20% loss in viewership drops them down to 4 if my math is correct.......

Well, lock down will be over. They should have no trouble finding new jobs.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, SectionC3 said:

Didn't you use this same joke like three weeks ago? I am wondering if you think it was the timing for no one caring?