CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont delve much in the political thread.....if I am not understanding it I try not to pretend I do

At my gym.....the TV's for Fox News and CNN are side by side

A LOT of petty ***** on BOTH of those TV's......so I am trying to figure out why ppl are slamming CNN but not saying anything about Fox News.......

Because nobody watches Fox News.  

More seriously: because nobody holds up Fox News as the bastion of Truth, Justice, and the American Way like the NYT, Washington Post, and CNN do.  Fox was always conservative first, news second - Murdoch has said so, multiple times.  CNN pretends to be impartial, when they're clearly not.  Fox is biased...CNN is biased and hypocritical.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont delve much in the political thread.....if I am not understanding it I try not to pretend I do

At my gym.....the TV's for Fox News and CNN are side by side

A LOT of petty ***** on BOTH of those TV's......so I am trying to figure out why ppl are slamming CNN but not saying anything about Fox News.......

Pretty much what Tom said above. Very few, if any, down here hold Fox up as anything more than the other side of the CNN coin. Both are equally controlled/dishonest.

(but as with anything, you can find good/honest content on both networks if you dig and use your own discernment)

So an IRS employee was charged in leaking private info to Michael Avenatti. But check out the demotion: now Avenatti is described by CNN as “just” an attorney. They seem to be forgetting something:

“Avenatti, a ubiquitous presence on cable television for the last two months, has appeared on CNN 65 times and MSNBC 43 times between March 7 and May 10.”

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

• Like (+1) 2

Three guesses on how CNN’s chyron assembled the words ‘conservative media’ and ‘hate crimes’

have-you-learned-nothing_new.jpg

Now we cut to CNN’s ‘Reliable Sources,’ where yet again, a situation that has absolutely zero to do with conservatives (except for the fact that it was orchestrated to bash Trump supporters) gets blamed on conservative media.

D0L1_lqW0AALrV_.jpg

And how exactly is it conservative media’s fault that the mainstream media swallowed the entire story from Jussie Smollett without even a small degree of skepticism before having to return and correct the record?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Three guesses on how CNN’s chyron assembled the words ‘conservative media’ and ‘hate crimes’

Now we cut to CNN’s ‘Reliable Sources,’ where yet again, a situation that has absolutely zero to do with conservatives (except for the fact that it was orchestrated to bash Trump supporters) gets blamed on conservative media.

D0L1_lqW0AALrV_.jpg

And how exactly is it conservative media’s fault that the mainstream media swallowed the entire story from Jussie Smollett without even a small degree of skepticism before having to return and correct the record?

There is no news just agendas. All media focused on the story. As it has unfolded the MSM shifted the focus to the hate crime narrative while the conservative media has focused on the actual story for what it appears to be, which is a hoax.....also lol "@reliable sources". Top notch journalism. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

There is no news just agendas. All media focused on the story. As it has unfolded the MSM shifted the focus to the hate crime narrative while the conservative media has focused on the actual story for what it appears to be, which is a hoax.....also lol "@reliable sources". Top not journalism. 

Reliable Sources used to be decent until CNN ran Howard Kurtz out of town

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

D0L1_lqW0AALrV_.jpg

Yeah...uh...isn't it everyone else that focused on the hoax?  :lol:

AGAIN.........................a perfect example of liberal projection...................

8UhFDcjT_bigger.jpgScott AdamsVerified account @ScottAdamsSays

FollowFollow @ScottAdamsSays

According to CNN, President Trump is using his progress in denuclearization of the Korean peninsula to distract from their fake news.

D0avfaNUwAACZ5h.jpg

They think that we are so stupid that we are not aware that the timing of the meeting has been set for months while the Democrats "Michael Cohen Comedy Hour" was just set up last week.

"Distraction"............................lol

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

AGAIN.........................a perfect example of liberal projection...................

8UhFDcjT_bigger.jpgScott AdamsVerified account @ScottAdamsSays

FollowFollow @ScottAdamsSays

According to CNN, President Trump is using his progress in denuclearization of the Korean peninsula to distract from their fake news.

D0avfaNUwAACZ5h.jpg

They think that we are so stupid that we are not aware that the timing of the meeting has been set for months while the Democrats "Michael Cohen Comedy Hour" was just set up last week.

"Distraction"............................lol

It's amazing.

Just now, Billsmisery said:

Good lord most all of this thread is trash 

It's a joke thread.

Like CNN's news coverage.

• Like (+1) 2