CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Tibs I am not on Twitter and I am curious what the smear is, and who it is against if not Biden? I have seen many reference this from Tapper but no indication of what he means.

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The CNN lady is even funnier when you realize she mentions the 6 seconds of video as if she put the mask back on after the video. Her combo of maximizing the damage of coronavirus while minimizing her actions that help cause the problem is truly special.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Tibs I am not on Twitter and I am curious what the smear is, and who it is against if not Biden? I have seen many reference this from Tapper but no indication of what he means.

The CNN lady is even funnier when you realize she mentions the 6 seconds of video as if she put the mask back on after the video. Her combo of maximizing the damage of coronavirus while minimizing her actions that help cause the problem is truly special.

I don’t think it’s anything, so far the biggest crime in history isn’t really defined, it’s more just “Obama bad” 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It has been defined: seditious conspiracy. 

Just to help Tibs understand....  ?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

18 U.S. Code § 2384.Seditious conspiracy

prev | next

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why won’t Barr investigate Obama Biden?

Because of the terrible precedent it would set. We don't go after ex-presidents criminally in this country, because doing so would make it impossible for any future president to govern.

• Thank you (+1) 1

‘Was accosted by trespasser’: CNN’s Chris Cuomo says it is a lie that he broke quarantine on Easter Sunday

For those with poor reading comprehension;

"As to President Obama and Vice President Biden, whatever their level of involvement, based on the information I have today, I don't expect Mr. Durham's work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man," Barr said.

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Did he say they won't? Or did he say he doesn't expect to as they are not the focus of the Durham investigation?

I've never expected 44 to get caught up in the criminal elements of these prosecutions, for the reason stated above. But what will happen is that Barr will perp walk a dozen or more of 44's lieutenants and cabinet officials into court with can't-miss-cases that will shine a light on the true Obama legacy. 44 will be destroyed in the court of public opinion, and the future history written about him will be deeply unkind (and entirely deserved). 

But you can't go after former presidents with the DOJ due to the precedent it would set. The ones who are pushing that, largely about Trump, are the very same people who sought to undermine and subvert our republic by weaponizing the intelligence services for political purposes. They're enemies of this country and what it stands for. The fact Barr made this comment today is reassuring, or should be. :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because of the terrible precedent it would set. We don't go after ex-presidents criminally in this country, because doing so would make it impossible for any future president to govern.

So no lock him up chants at his cesspool rallies?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never expected 44 to get caught up in the criminal elements of these prosecutions, for the reason stated above. But what will happen is that Barr will perp walk a dozen or more of 44's lieutenants and cabinet officials into court with can't-miss-cases that will shine a light on the true Obama legacy. 44 will be destroyed in the court of public opinion, and the future history written about him will be deeply unkind (and entirely deserved). 

But you can't go after former presidents with the DOJ due to the precedent it would set. The ones who are pushing that, largely about Trump, are the very same people who sought to undermine and subvert our republic by weaponizing the intelligence services for political purposes. They're enemies of this country and what it stands for. The fact Barr made this comment today is reassuring, or should be. :beer: 

The issue with going after former presidents is if they expect to be harrassed/ jailed for doing their jobs we will never see a peaceful transition of power again.  It's amazing that we've done it flawlessly 43 times. Going after former presidents will guarantee we don't make it to 50.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So no lock him up chants at his cesspool rallies?

They won't need to lock him up. He won't be able to walk down the street when they're done with him. 

Just now, Taro T said:

The issue with going after former presidents is if they expect to be harrassed/ jailed for doing their jobs we will never see a peaceful transition of power again.  It's amazing that we've done it flawlessly 43 times. Going after former presidents will guarantee we don't make it to 50.

100%

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well said and 100% spot on :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... The ones who are pushing that, largely about Trump, are the very same people who sought to undermine and subvert our republic by weaponizing the intelligence services for political purposes. They're enemies of this country and what it stands for. The fact Barr made this comment today is reassuring, or should be. :beer: 

Schiff is an enemy of this country. As are you.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

He is such a gaslighting pos.

I almost feel sorry for his wife. I can't imagine he isn't doing that to her constantly.

Wonder how many contractors she calls in to fill the void? 

“Derek, you’ve been to that house 4 times this week. How dirty is that pool?”

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Wonder how many contractors she calls in to fill the void? 

“Derek, you’ve been to that house 4 times this week. How dirty is that pool?”

You know, having had a "pool boy" sent over from the pool service to clean and maintain the pool for years, let me tell you... the reality never once matched the fantasy. :(

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Haha (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You know, having had a "pool boy" sent over from the pool service for years, let me tell you... the reality never once matched the fantasy. :(

That’s unfortunate. You probably never got the Derek’s, Hugo‘s or Quinton’s then.

You got the Larry’s, Spencer’s and the Kyle’s. Those are the ones who show up really dirty, no deodorant, modestly overweight and sporting patchy, two toned, Joe Dirt like facial

hair and wreak of Red Bull’s and Cheetos.

I’m just being a dumbass and making stupid comments. It’s what I do from time to time.

Edited by The Guy In Pants

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You know, having had a "pool boy" sent over from the pool service to clean and maintain the pool for years, let me tell you... the reality never once matched the fantasy. :(

356e54a45d2ea3566405fbb6b346d314.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

He is such a gaslighting pos.

I almost feel sorry for his wife. I can't imagine he isn't doing that to her constantly.

If he ran into me on Long Island, everyone on this board would know my face and my name cause I would have knocked this guy upside his head if I caught him out and about with this stupid virus.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Honestly, I don't think Democrats will care.

ALL of the Dems I know consider Trump akin to HItler, and it's apparent from their disingenuous deflections that they have always known it's all bullschift but heartily approve.

Certainly African-Americans will continue to herald Obama as a Great Man. 

Many of them hate regular working class people, considering themselves morally and intellectually superior, and are generally a bunch of elitist #######s

I'm beginning to accept that it's "Us Vs. Them" at this point, and eventually there will be some kind of separation. It could take a few decades, but it's coming.

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've been married 37 year.  The fantasy is ALWAYS better than the reality.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Epitome of a snowflake.

Oh no I’m not hurt at all by what you say. How you degrade Trump supporters. How you bag on people who attend his rallies. Keep it up. Tell everyone about how you feel about Trump supporters. Shout it from the rooftops!  It not only energizes the base it moves those in the middle more to the right. It’s a beautiful thing.  Turns snowflakes into an avalanche!  Thank you. ??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2