CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You mean the same news organizations that got every bit of the Trump/Russia story wrong (most knowingly so) in order to lie to you? Gee. I wonder why that is? 

Read the declaration(s) of the state of emergency. 

Don't get your news from proven liars. Go to the source. Read and educate yourself first before taking in information from proven liars and manipulators. It's the only way to get through this massive disinformation war we're all engaged in (whether we know it or not, or accept it or not). 

Oh I will not claim that the MSM is unbiased but Trump is a liar and manipulator if every there was one.

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

Oh I will not claim that the MSM is unbiased but Trump is a liar and manipulator if every there was one.

Which is why you have to read the source information -- and not rely on the news or Trump to be your interpreter. And once you do that, you'll see your rage is VERY misplaced. 

I'll prove it if you'll have the conversation with me... tell me what you care most about with regards to the federal government. Keep partisanship/names out of it, stick to the issues that matter to you personally. This isn't an attempt to play "gotcha" or argue your own beliefs, but to understand them so we can dig deeper into who's your true adversary in this moment in history. 

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've posted this numerous times:

National Emergencies Act. Stafford Act. Presidential Emergency Actions Documents.   Look them up... well, as far as you can. Apparently, some powers are classified. (Isn't that scary?)

My internet connection is seriously lagged so maybe there is something I'm not seeing but the only thing that came up was a memorandum from the CIA basically saying they weren't involved with the subject matter.  Are you sure that is the right link?

23 minutes ago, Scraps said:

My internet connection is seriously lagged so maybe there is something I'm not seeing but the only thing that came up was a memorandum from the CIA basically saying they weren't involved with the subject matter.  Are you sure that is the right link?

Look up, and read, the National Emergencies Act. Stafford Act. The PEADs were what were released by the CIA. Some of it is still redacted and classified. I linked to that one since it isn't easy to find (that doc, some of which is still classified, was released for us to read in the early 2000s).

Yes, those are the acts you need to look up and read to see what happened when we went to a 50 state emergency.  Those acts are from the 70s and 80s.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

Still doesn't understand that Fox news is every bit the same left leaning, establishment news source as CNN. 

It just shows how out of touch they are, still throwing fox news rocks at anyone that's not in their

hate Trump cult. I finally realized it last night arguing for 4 hours with a liberal friend, who attacks me non stop.

It's not because I praise Trump, it's because I wont join in with the bashing and don't hate him.

If you aren't spitting venom about Trump, you are the enemy and fair game for harassment.

In that conversation he back door'ed his way in by saying Trump wasn't really the bad guy ....Mnuchin is the 

real, real bad guy and Barr is backing him, together they stole all the stimulus money. Once I asked where the proof was

of that and that it sounded a like a conspiracy theory( which he says everything I say is a conspiracy theory).

Then came the bull rush of attacks. Trump lies non stop. He rapes women. He and his father are racists.

He has a lot of traits of Hitler. He tied to murder people by saying he was opening the country on Easter.

The best zinger was when he blurted out that you know Melania was a prostitute. lol.

When I said to him I felt it was unnatural to carry around so much hatred he went on a

20 minutes diatribe of how dare I accuse him of hating anybody....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

It just shows how out of touch they are, still throwing fox news rocks at anyone that's not in their

hate Trump cult. I finally realized it last night arguing for 4 hours with a liberal friend, who attacks me non stop.

It's not because I praise Trump, it's because I wont join in with the bashing and don't hate him.

If you aren't spitting venom about Trump, you are the enemy and fair game for harassment.

In that conversation he back door'ed his way in by saying Trump wasn't really the bad guy ....Mnuchin is the 

real, real bad guy and Barr is backing him, together they stole all the stimulus money. Once I asked where the proof was

of that and that it sounded a like a conspiracy theory( which he says everything I say is a conspiracy theory).

Then came the bull rush of attacks. Trump lies non stop. He rapes women. He and his father are racists.

He has a lot of traits of Hitler. He tied to murder people by saying he was opening the country on Easter.

The best zinger was when he blurted out that you know Melania was a prostitute. lol.

When I said to him I felt it was unnatural to carry around so much hatred he went on a

20 minutes diatribe of how dare I accuse him of hating anybody....

Had almost that same conversation with my brother more than once over the past three years. Though he blames Miller over Mnuchin. :lol: :beer: 

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

Still doesn't understand what discernment is, why it matters, and how to apply it to his own consumption of information.

(because he's not a big thinker)

lmao - listen to you - all you can do is bash the messenger - not the message.

and here you are bashing CNN - and that is ok... but look how DEFENSIVE you get when someone bashes anything TRUMP related lmao

I took a look at your history of posting on here - it amazes me how you can get off calling everyone who counters your Trump infatuation with facts as stupid, etc.

That's fine - keep up belittling others - it says so much more about your insecurities than it does mine. 

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course you do - Trump can’t have enough D list celebrities cheerleading for him. 

No, I like him because he's telling those "Resist" people to STFU and called them chicken *****.  Loved it. The reason I like him has nothing to do with Trump.  Nice try BillSlime (sorry that's how I read it every time i see it but it fits).

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No, I like him because he's telling those "Resist" people to STFU and called them chicken *****.  Loved it. The reason I like him has nothing to do with Trump.  Nice try BillSlime (sorry that's how I read it every time i see it but it fits).

So dishonest. But you are a “financial advisor” or whatever, so it makes sense. 

Edited by Q-baby!

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

lmao that’s ok sunshine - Trump endures the uneducated.

I hope you win bro! 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao that’s ok sunshine - Trump endures the uneducated.

I hope you win bro! 

Here's you're problem. It's not about winning.  It's about what's best for everyone and I personally feel Conservative ideals are best for all.  

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

For all?

02826d7dd29e174f29c79515eadb87bf.jpg

Cute.

And liberalism:  The intense fear that someone of color is too ***** stupid to help themselves and need liberals’ help them survive in this cruel world. 

Ok folks. Which of these two is closer to the truth. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Cute.

And liberalism:  The intense fear that someone of color is too ***** stupid to help themselves and need liberals’ help to make survive in this cruel world. 

Ok folks. Which of these two is closer to the truth. 

Your response speaks volumes....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Since the government  decreed non-essential businesses be closed, why is CNN still on the air?

Why is the government still running? 

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Good. 

I am glad you are still working. The drive thru is a very important service. Thank you! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Do you have a need to be correct? 

Just want to point out how wrong you are to think that anyone on the right thinks the government is nonessential. So I don’t have a need to be correct as much as a need to hear you admit you are wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Just want to point out how wrong you are to think that anyone on the right thinks the government is nonessential. So I don’t have a need to be correct as much as a need to hear you admit you are wrong. 

So you speak for everyone on the right? 

It’s kinda weird that you have a need to hear me admit that I am wrong. 
Don’t hold your breath, it’s not often that I am wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1