Around the NFL Week 14 - Who to Root For

26CornerBlitz

Would LOVE to play @ Jax in wildcard. Which, if we somehow make it, would be likely who we play... And we are very much alive fellas

The Quitter will experience karma

Jefferson almost pulled a Ron Artest!!

Edited by JerseyBills

9 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Ugly end to the Seahawks Jags game.

Flags everywhere.

One of the Seahawks was ejected and then tried to climb into the stands after a Jags fan tossed what looked like a Gatorade bottle at his head. Classy moves all around. 

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Would LOVE to play @ Jax in wildcard. Which, if we somehow make it, would be likely who we play... And we are very much alive fellas

The Quitter will experience karma

Jefferson almost pulled a Ron Artest!!

Going to a live game is a new experience for jags fans, can’t blame them for not knowing you are not supposed to toss drinks at players

1 minute ago, Jamie Nails said:

So this pretty much puts a nail in our coffin unless something dramatic happens to the Titans, right? Ravens schedule is cake and they could end up winning 11

Looking like it. The Titans have been playing lousy though so it's certainly possible.

7 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

I Don't think the Ravens win is all that bad.   I think Titans go 1-2 with losses to the Rams and Jags. If we put Miami twice we should get the 6tb seed.

I think I heard that we lose the tiebreaker if we’re both 9-7.

But I do think TN could collapse.  It’s not like everything rides on tonight 

Edited by Success

To beat the Titans in a tie breaker at 9-7, the Titans have to lose to the Jags. The Titans already have 7 conference wins. If the beat the Jags we can't catch them in a 9-7 tiebreak because we will only have 7 conference wins. 

Really have to hope for a Titan collapse 1-2 with one L being to the Jags, and the LAC winning the West. In addition to the Ravens squandering 1 game down the line 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

To beat the Titans in a tie breaker at 9-7, the Titans have to lose to the Jags. The Titans already have 7 conference wins. If the beat the Jags we can't catch them in a 9-7 tiebreak because we will only have 7 conference wins. 

Really have to hope for a Titan collapse 1-2 with one L being to the Jags, and the LAC winning the West. In addition to the Ravens squandering 1 game down the line 

You are correct.

6 hours ago, McBean said:

Been playing around with simulator.

It looks like Tennessee HAS to lose out almost or we are toast.

LOL.  I play around with this thing every year only to have the Bills ruin all my pointless work the following Sunday.  Anyways, the Bills get the 6th seed the way I simulated it if the Chiefs, Titans, and we finish 9-7.  The Chefs have to lose to the Chargers and Broncos (the loss to the Broncos somehow sealed the deal) and Titans (losses to Rams and Jaguars).  Then I tried it again and the Titans got the 6th spot.  No idea why.  Let's just say 538 gives us a 24% chance of making the playoffs and that's what I'm thinking we're at right now.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

LOL.  I play around with this thing every year only to have the Bills ruin all my pointless work the following Sunday.  Anyways, the Bills get the 6th seed the way I simulated it if the Chiefs, Titans, and we finish 9-7.  The Chefs have to lose to the Chargers and Broncos (the loss to the Broncos somehow sealed the deal) and Titans (losses to Rams and Jaguars).  Then I tried it again and the Titans got the 6th spot.  No idea why.  Let's just say 538 gives us a 24% chance of making the playoffs and that's what I'm thinking we're at right now.

!@#$ 538. Meaningful football with three weeks to go. Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead 

• Like (+1) 1