Bills' WR Brandon Reilly Could Make His Debut in Week 16 vs. the Patriots

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

What they are saying is Matthews would have been inactive also so it is no surprise that Reilly was inactive as well.

...pretty sure everybody gets that bud....BUT, with the battle cry being "THE worst WR's in the league" as a dominant reason for our feeble passing attack, why not give a kid who was a pre-season shining star a shot  if the existing corp sucks as advertised?..just my 2 cents...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This is why the the inactive roster needs to be deactivated permanently at the next player negotiations.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to have 53 players and not have them all active.

Conpletely agree

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...pretty sure everybody gets that bud....BUT, with the battle cry being "THE worst WR's in the league" as a dominant reason for our feeble passing attack, why not give a kid who was a pre-season shining star a shot  if the existing corp sucks as advertised?..just my 2 cents...

This organization/ team / coaching staff is so stupid. We rarely throw to Holmes, O'Leary or Thomas anyway. Why not give Reilly a shot? Just dumb.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

On 12/10/2017 at 1:01 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This is why the the inactive roster needs to be deactivated permanently at the next player negotiations.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to have 53 players and not have them all active.

The problem with that is some players will get abused. If a player is a high draft pick or a high salary cap player and is injured he will sit but for a player who was a UFA the player will get waved to get another body in otherwise you hear complaints how other team had more active (healthy) players.

10 hours ago, Limeaid said:

The problem with that is some players will get abused. If a player is a high draft pick or a high salary cap player and is injured he will sit but for a player who was a UFA the player will get waved to get another body in otherwise you hear complaints how other team had more active (healthy) players.

Not buying it, if you make the team your active plain and simple.

Glad that we protected Holmes, Ducasse and Davis. I would have preferred Reilly, Groy, Eric Lee and a 3rd but what do I know. 

I am excited to see Reilly get a chance. I think that he gets open. That’s something that our receivers not named Thompson have a hard time doing. I don’t want to get carried away but think that he could be a contributor moving forward.

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Glad that we protected Holmes, Ducasse and Davis. I would have preferred Reilly, Groy, Eric Lee and a 3rd but what do I know. 

I am excited to see Reilly get a chance. I think that he gets open. That’s something that our receivers not named Thompson have a hard time doing. I don’t want to get carried away but think that he could be a contributor moving forward.

It's tough to argue against this statement. I have to agree.